Something I need to say and some advice needed

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Sega2006

Something I need to say and some advice needed

Post by Sega2006 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Recently I've gone back to model making as I can't do a lot now so I've been sorting out my resources including putting Photoshop on the current Laptop to do image sizing and editing, I had to search back through old posts though to figure out how to get it working and its brought me to an extra bit.

Earlier in my membership I was arrogant and greedy, maybe it was my age but I asked a lot, took a lot and gave very little thanks in return and I'm kinda horrified at myself.
I owe many of the old guard an apology, sadly many are gone now but if any are still in contact with them please pass this on, I hope I have learnt to behave better now and hold nothing against anyone if they want to pull me up on it.
In many cases I should eat my words too, I never finished the Humber or built the record box and much of the cr@p I was often trying to flog could have just been given to someone in need and giving back for some of what I took.

To Summarise, to those who've I've annoyed, offended or just made feel taken for granted, I apologise.

Now back to the PS part, I was wondering if anyone had a good source to read up to make images on it and import nets for adding images to?

Anything I make I'd also like to share free as it's a hobby to me and I didnt make most of the nets anyway, currently I'm working in 1/24 (which roughly matches the Tiny Arcades if anyone wants to make a minigame room) to match most kit build cars and I'll be scanning in stuff to make accesories for my Garage, I'll even have a crack at doing requests, so where would be best to share and Catalouge?
Watching you sleep since 1990

dste

Re: Something I need to say and some advice needed

Post by dste » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:52 pm

Cannot help you with the advice but can honestly say that you have never annoyed or offended me in any way, shape or form.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:44 am

Can't say you were ever that annoying. I remember you sounding a censored-load younger though.
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Elgin_McQueen wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:44 am
Can't say you were ever that annoying. I remember you sounding a censored-load younger though.
I joined the forum at 16, I'll be 29 in August, thats probably why :lol:

I don't know, all I know was I read back what I'd said and I was horrified, I'd have given me a slap based on some of what I came out with.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 pm

You were fine, don't worry about it. We were all young and daft once, we understood. Just glad you stuck around.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:37 pm

I'm know I have said some things that having got older, I would look back on and think, what a tool.

It took some courage to post that Sega2006, fair play to you.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 pm

People change, I was a dickish moody censored for a few years.
These days im just a pirckish censored thats sometimes in a mood..............
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:11 pm

As a Honda owner, I miss your old "Civic M8" signature pic. That feels like a long time ago now!
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Megamixer wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:11 pm
As a Honda owner, I miss your old "Civic M8" signature pic. That feels like a long time ago now!
Sadly it like the signature is gone now, I was forced to scrap it a few years back.

I might try and figure out how to build one for the M3 at somepoint, thats if I can remember how to make it appear here too.