Selling my entire collection...maybe...

Your place to pitch ideas for Retro Gamer

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

chapperz

Selling my entire collection...maybe...

Post by chapperz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi all,

This is not a decision I'm taking lightly, but for various reasons (some personal, some not) I am considering putting my entire collection up for sale. I have every issue, right from number 1 to date. I also have all the discs and the infamous "Payback" disc!

I am not going to let them go if it's not worth it...but was wondering what such a prestigious collection would be worth?

Condition - I would say "Very Good" overall. Obviously, they've been read, looked after and stored well. Annoyingly, the Post Office are the worst offenders for any dings that the covers may have.

So a sad day, but I need to make the best of the situation, and am very grateful to my retro gaming chums for their advice. Over to you, folks!
Long live the C64!!

william

Re: Selling my entire collection...maybe...

Post by william » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:30 am

Good luck,I tried to sell issue 1 to 160ish with all cover discs) including the payback DVD and a binder for £150 and had no interest though it was collection only but only had a couple asking to take certain issues which I didn't do as wasn't wanting to be left with the dregs lol

oldtimer

Re: Selling my entire collection...maybe...

Post by oldtimer » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 pm

I have every single issue from No1 to the latest inc all cover discs etc etc .
But apart from the original no1 I don't think they are worth much, and also with the reissue of the number one issue I think the value has gone down quite a lot for the original.
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!