Is the forum in decline?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Nin10dofan
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:11 pm
Location: Dublin, ireland

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by Nin10dofan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:00 pm

sscott wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:41 pm
Hello, weird to see my old thread revived from 2014 :)
I think I made your thread go again . Is it really gona stop, do you think?? I hope not.

User avatar
Megamixer
Posts: 14888
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Staffs, UK

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by Megamixer » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:55 am

Surely it isn't just me that sees the irony in this thread being the most active one in Off Topic...
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7517
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by Shinobi » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Off Topic's "deader'n a shitbug!" To quote a certain horror novelist
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

WaveRacer
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by WaveRacer » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:59 pm

It is, seems to be mirroring the actual magazine pretty well.

quality of the paper and printing is horrific at the moment.

Nin10dofan
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:11 pm
Location: Dublin, ireland

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by Nin10dofan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:51 am

WaveRacer wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:59 pm
It is, seems to be mirroring the actual magazine pretty well.

quality of the paper and printing is horrific at the moment.
what paper and printing do you mean ?

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 26618
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by Antiriad2097 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:28 am

Nin10dofan wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:51 am
WaveRacer wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:59 pm
It is, seems to be mirroring the actual magazine pretty well.

quality of the paper and printing is horrific at the moment.
what paper and printing do you mean ?
Retro Gamer magazine. This is the official forum for it!
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

User avatar
rossi46
Posts: 4312
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: melrose
Contact:

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by rossi46 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:19 pm

I just bought issue 200 after a break of a couple of years. The paper quality may have dropped, but I'm glad the mag is still going.
Thoughts and prayers.

User avatar
Tom_Baker
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by Tom_Baker » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:15 pm

rossi46 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:19 pm
I just bought issue 200 after a break of a couple of years. The paper quality may have dropped, but I'm glad the mag is still going.
Still collecting for the Saturn?
Image

User avatar
rossi46
Posts: 4312
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: melrose
Contact:

Re: Is the forum in decline?

Post by rossi46 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Now and again. I still have the JP ones, but I sold most of my PAL ones. Currently have two JP machines and a model 2 PAL.

I have my Raspberry Pi4 4GB running the QT port of Yabause, so I'm able to emulate most Saturn games.
Thoughts and prayers.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests