ps2 collecting

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

stayAwhile

Re: ps2 collecting

Post by stayAwhile » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Megamixer wrote:So I went for it and this beauty turned up today:

The only downside is that the packaging is French (this was detailed on the ebay listing) but the game is in English language and features 60Hz. Not too bothered about foreign box/manual if it means getting this one sealed for £14.99 inc. P&P :)

The seal is naturally already in the bin however :) . Annoyingly, the memory card slot on my machine is playing up so I can't access my fully-cleared save file from last time! Will get that sorted next. EDIT: Above problem fixed with a bit of cleaning alcohol.
I last got a sealed ps2 game in 2010. or 2011 mabie 2012 at a push it was hard hitters 2 the sequal to arcade tennis game centre court hard hitters the game that got me into tennis games(although i always loved wii sports tennis) due its simple gameplay(it could be played using just x but i got better and learned the diffrent shots)
This guy are sick

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:55 am

My bro picked this up for me in Japan last week. Cant believe that it came out on Steam too just days after I'd told him it was one of few PS2 games I was after now. Even so, chuffed to bits with this LE version :D

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:15 am

If ever theres a series with confusingly named sequels its that and Guilty gear

HOW MEANY BLOODY VERSIONS DO WE NEED!!