psj3809

Re: What happens when you die?

Post by psj3809 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:25 pm

Devious wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:47 pm
boggyb68 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Never mind about religion and dieing... I want to know:

If a tree falls down in a forest and there is no-one around to hear it does it make a noise?

Always intrigued me that one...

B.
For the answer, ask your self whether a person on the other side of the world from yourself makes a sound when they are singing loudly, whether or not you're there to hear it or are fast asleep.
Why bring up a dead 4 year old thread ?

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:05 am

I see what you did there :lol:

Why not? Retro threads befit a retro forum. I'm all for necroposting.

Tom_Baker

Post by Tom_Baker » Thu May 31, 2018 6:42 pm

I believe in regeneration.

Devious

Post by Devious » Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 pm

@Tom_Baker
From the Season 3, second episode of Grimm (46th overall) titled PTZD, the opening quote is "It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection."

When you die either you go to hell (for a limited time, which may or may not feel like an eternity - It is largely determined by how much punishment you've earned and how soon you've been purged); you are reincarnated (as a female or male person, it tends to alternate with spiritually successful lives); you are reincarnated as a lower form of life; or you go to heaven.

Arnie

Post by Arnie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:53 pm

You loose all your bonuses and get put back to the beginning of the level :wink:

Ok the truth is nothing, you just cease to be and someone else has to pick up the pieces and dispose of you before you leave a rotting stink. You could have some of your parts recycled to help someone else.

Tom_Baker

Post by Tom_Baker » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:30 am

Devious wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 pm
@Tom_Baker
From the Season 3, second episode of Grimm (46th overall) titled PTZD, the opening quote is "It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection."

When you die either you go to hell (for a limited time, which may or may not feel like an eternity - It is largely determined by how much punishment you've earned and how soon you've been purged); you are reincarnated (as a female or male person, it tends to alternate with spiritually successful lives); you are reincarnated as a lower form of life; or you go to heaven.
Devious I bring news of that Putz Smurph. I discovered The Master had traveled back through town and filled Smurphs pants with Custard. Unfortunately I was to late to stop his evil scheme and Smurph was so frightened he cacked his pants. As I left Smurph vowed from that day forth you will always be his arch nemesis..

WaveRacer

Post by WaveRacer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Nothing happens when you die. You are gone and thats it. There is no God, and no heaven and no afterlife. Its a crutch for people who can't deal with reality.

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Yup ^^^^

Make the most of it folks.
XBL: RetroBob
Wii U: RetroBob
PSN: RetroBobUK
3DS: 0232 8156 8633
Feel free to add me!