What Films/TV Have you Watched Recently?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Sega2006

Re: What Films/TV Have you Watched Recently?

Post by Sega2006 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Nin10dofan wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:11 am
I 've been looking at wheeler dealers and chasing classic cars on discovery channel, also a lot of GINX Esports tv channel I watch daily download,top 10, the first hour, origns, the GMM ( hasn't been back lately hope it comes back soon) it's a very good channel.
I watch a fair bit of that when I watch TV although I frequently want to slap the Cockney out of Brewer, I think with Gas monkey it's where Richards doing other projects with the Garage makeover show (can't remember its name) and his other business ventures, with SEMA being around now hopefully there will be fresh stuff out by next year.
Watching you sleep since 1990

Nin10dofan

Post by Nin10dofan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:50 am

Sega2006 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:08 pm
Nin10dofan wrote:
I 've been looking at wheeler dealers and chasing classic cars on discovery channel, also a lot of GINX Esports tv channel I watch daily download,top 10, the first hour, origns, the GMM ( hasn't been back lately hope it comes back soon) it's a very good channel.
I watch a fair bit of that when I watch TV although I frequently want to slap the Cockney out of Brewer, I think with Gas monkey it's where Richards doing other projects with the Garage makeover show (can't remember its name) and his other business ventures, with SEMA being around now hopefully there will be fresh stuff out by next year.
what's SEMA

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:30 am

Nin10dofan wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:50 am
Sega2006 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:08 pm
Nin10dofan wrote:
what's SEMA
Big auto show held in Vegas every year, main manufactuers do turn upbut its primarily tuners and custom car and bike builders, you'll even get industry demonstrations and build offs between between various competing companies, it's worth a look on youtube to get a full idea of it.
Watching you sleep since 1990