Subscriptions Queries

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Charco

Re: Subscriptions Queries

Post by Charco » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 pm

I have 8 issues left on my subscription. Do I need to cancel my current subscription to avail of this offer, or can I buy it now and the subscription for the next 12 issue continues after my current one expires?

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:24 am

Hi Charco,

No need to cancel your current subscription, you can renew your subscription now using the Christmas offer. This will add the next 12 issues onto the end of your current subscription.

Simply log in here www.imaginesubs.co.uk/myaccount using your Web ID and click the green 'renewal' button. You just need to enter the Christmas promotion code that you have been sent.

Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

e: carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

Charco

Post by Charco » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 am

Ah cool. I will do that so, thanks.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi, has there been a delay in subscriber issues going out? I haven't received 149 yet, and I've seen it out in the shops?

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:28 am

Hi Treguard,

We've had confirmation that issue 149 was posted out on time and UK copies seem to have arrived by the 26th November.

Please can you private message or email your name and address so I can look into it for you?

Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

e: carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:14 am

Subs Manager wrote:Hi Treguard,

We've had confirmation that issue 149 was posted out on time and UK copies seem to have arrived by the 26th November.

Please can you private message or email your name and address so I can look into it for you?

Carly
Hi, just discovered due to a censored-up when they took my bank details on the phone when I renewed (missed the first digit off my sort code) my subscription renewal hasn't gone through, and they cant restart it and I have to start a new subscription which doesn't commence until issue 151 which is a bit annoying as I'll miss issue 150. Is there going to be a special subscriber issue for 150 that I'll miss out on?

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:25 am

Treguard wrote:
Subs Manager wrote:Hi Treguard,

Carly
Hi, just discovered due to a censored-up when they took my bank details on the phone when I renewed (missed the first digit off my sort code) my subscription renewal hasn't gone through, and they cant restart it and I have to start a new subscription which doesn't commence until issue 151 which is a bit annoying as I'll miss issue 150. Is there going to be a special subscriber issue for 150 that I'll miss out on?
Don't worry, we dropped the idea of doing 151 covers. There's just the one. It's a good one mind.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:29 am

Just to update, had an email from customer service and they've sorted things out and I'm getting issue 149. I'm glad as some of my comments on Play Expo made it in. However looking at the digital copy, you spelled my name wrong Darren...

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:35 am

Apologies for the spelling mistake.