The most VILE Viral - and proof people are SICK

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

DoraemonTheCat

The most VILE Viral - and proof people are SICK

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Link removed after numerous complaints about it being linked to. mpm
Am surprised that this has not been mentioned, as it went viral when it was posted (firstly) on Instagram - staying there for 24 hours before it was deleted, and then it gained even more notoriety on Twitter whos many users helped it to become a "trending" topic. While most sites have removed it (including youtube), World Star Hip Hop is rejecting calls to remove it.

As this video was trending and blowing up the internet, the memes started to take hold, gifs and even a GTA skit happened

But, I have to say the most sickening and disturbing thing about this, is the fact the people "liked" the video, with many even PRAISING the attacker. Seriously, W T F.

I may not be the nicest person, but even after a torrent of abuse from someone on here (very personal abuse at that) - even I wouldn't wish that on them.

What is to "like" about that video? It's simply shockingly violent. The one comment that did make me smirk, was a user who said "what parent names their Daughter Sharkeisha? - They obviously didn't expect them to prosper in life"

What's even worse is that this Sharknado - I mean neisha, is now an internet celebrity! What is wrong with this world!

So, what are your views on it?

DPrinny

Re: The most VILE Viral - and proof people are SICK

Post by DPrinny » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 pm

First time seeing it, ive seen worse.

Some people have attitude problems that is all
DoraemonTheCat wrote:Sharkeisha
Bless you

rossi46

Post by rossi46 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:55 pm

I'm not going to click on it. Care to offer a synopsis?
Thoughts and prayers.

DoraemonTheCat

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm

One girl attacks another with a hefty sucker punch, then proceeds to continue the beating with what can only be described as a combo and a chillingly nasty kick to the face before being pulled off.

The reason for all this? The attacker in question thinks the victim was trying to sleep with her boyfriend.

What is even more disturbing, is that the attackers friends are calmly filming it all. At least one of them had sense to pull her away when she started kicking.

In comments since made by the victim, she was also led to that alley way under false pretences (these two were actually friends beforehand) - which makes the whole premeditation of the act all the worse.

Do think that she'd have a great career in the world of boxing or MMA though

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:20 pm

DPrinny wrote:First time seeing it, ive seen worse.

Some people have attitude problems that is all
DoraemonTheCat wrote:Sharkeisha
Bless you

Just watched 'The Stalker' and some woman gets kicked in the face by some old man dressed up as Psycho Mantis .. The clap on that kick was a lot louder and I don't think she was expecting it
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

nakamura

Post by nakamura » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Pretty good evidence to arrest that girl.
http://judged-by-gabranth.blogspot.co.uk/
Antiriad2097 wrote:I have a general rule of thumb that if Nakamura likes something, it's not for me ;)

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 pm

I've got to ask. Why would anyone want to watch that? :?
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

c0nfu53d

Post by c0nfu53d » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:20 am

There are some retarded people about. I've not seen this particular vid but it sounds mental abit like the mcnugget rampage vid that was going around a while back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkjCCtwHP0

The dub on this vid is fake but the video is real - the women was jailed for it.

silvergunner

Post by silvergunner » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:53 am

c0nfu53d wrote:There are some retarded people about. I've not seen this particular vid but it sounds mental abit like the mcnugget rampage vid that was going around a while back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkjCCtwHP0

The dub on this vid is fake but the video is real - the women was jailed for it.
She's tripping man. Not guilty please

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:05 am

DoraemonTheCat wrote: Do think that she'd have a great career in the world of boxing or MMA though
She wouldnt last long in an MMA ring throwing punches that wide.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:15 am

Hmmm.

Sick video goes viral, OP is repulsed by it, so starts a thread to increase its spread.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:28 am

Antiriad2097 wrote:Hmmm.

Sick video goes viral, OP is repulsed by it, so starts a thread to increase its spread.
Hard for it to go fully viral if it aint on Youtube

silvergunner

Post by silvergunner » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 am

That's the human race for you. Thankfully not all of us, but it's in people's nature to want to see violent rubbish like that. Could never understand why, like I don't understand rubber necks who want to see the carnage of a crash they are passing in a car.

DoraemonTheCat

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:34 am

Antiriad2097 wrote:Hmmm.

Yes, I am repulsed by it - but there is no reason why I can't ask what members on here think. "Starts a thread to increase it's spread" - you what? This forum has like what, thirty users?? That's a great place to increase it's spread.

So, whn you are sickened and repulsed by something - you just don't talk abou it right? You should get off your high horse once in a while, I was just asking opinion, and it's hard to have an informed opinion if you can't see the subject matter.

EDIT : FYI antiriad, the main point of my post was asking WHY anybody would "like" the video when it is frankly, very disturbing and questioning what is wrong with the world when the perpetrator of this heinous act is treated like a celebrity. It's a very valid question, and you can't really make an informed decision if you have not seen the video in context.

I don't appreciate that you are trying to make out I have an ulterior motive when I do not, so can you please grow up and stop trying to single me out.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 am

I just wondered if anyone had picked up on the irony of it.

I imagine most people causing this thing to go viral are having much the same wtf response as yourself, but in doing so it just perpetuates it.

There could have been a perfectly valid discussion on the topic without linking to or being specific about this particular video.

Tbh,what you are describing sounds quite tame, I was expecting snuff stuff. A bit of a beating doesn't really compare to things like the accident/murder victim or beheading stills and movies that are easily accessible.

Is the behaviour socially acceptable? Absolutely not. Am I surprised by it? With my employment history, absolutely not.

There's an entire underclass, a society within our society, where these things aren't just accepted, they are the norm.

Edit following op edit of last post:
I'm not having a go,or suggesting any ulterior motive. I don't think you intended to spread this thing, just saying you've unwittingly done so as this would have passed me by otherwise. Merely an observation on how these things go viralin the first place.

As to why anyone would like it - as above, for some this is the norm and little more than some entertaining gladiatoral combat,feeding christians to the lions if you will.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.