When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson
- Posts: 7097
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Location: Northumberland
- Posts: 8997
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 am
- Location: Essex
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 am
- Location: Loading screen
- Posts: 9625
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
Happy Birthday, my good man!
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: so near and yet so far
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Posts: 8297
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 am
- Location: Wrexham
- Posts: 9028
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am
- Location: Liverpool
- Posts: 13153
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 2194
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:56 am
- Location: On the planet of the Wardrobe Monsters...
Happy Birthday matey...
Pinkle Squirmy Blip Blip Blip
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm
Happy Birthday - how old are ya??
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 am
Cheers everybody! Got sent home from work as I was still drunk at 3pm - the sign of a great night!
DoraemonTheCat wrote:Happy Birthday - how old are ya??
24, though I look about 124 and feel even older than that!
- Posts: 7526
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 am
- Location: The Pride Lands
Happy Birthday Roo hope you had a good one
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest