Where on the Internet can I find...............

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

DoraemonTheCat

Where on the Internet can I find...............

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm

The original Street Fighter OST??

I don't want any of the SFIV stuff that seems to be everywhere, just the original Street Fighter II Championship Edition and more importantly, Super Street Fighter II Turbo?

TBH, I would just be happy with one track, if not a bunch. I really, REALLY want Cammy's Stage Music (England) from SSF2T

I thought I had hit the jackpot when I found a Street Fighter OST Collection on iso***t, and after waiting for it to finish downloading (which took nearly a week) it stopped at 97%

Then I cried.

So, is there anywhere on the WWW where it exists in FREE form to be downloaded?

Help mucho appreciated

Misery

Re: Where on the Internet can I find...............

Post by Misery » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

You could try Galbadia Hotel. Strange name, strange site, but they've got 8 squillion gaming soundtracks. I do believe there are about 8 billionty different SF listings on there of various types.

The one problem with it is that you must download each track seperately, because derp. It's the site I use for this sort of thing, though. I'm not at all fond of torrents or torrent sites, is why; everything at this site is direct, not torrented.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 am

I have it 'aquired' but I don't know how legit you wanted it LOL

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 am

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3fSt2qM7Q

Use a Youtube down loader to get it

DoraemonTheCat

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 am

koopa42 wrote:I have it 'aquired' but I don't know how legit you wanted it LOL
If I had to prize it out of a lap dancers sweaty belly button with my nose I wouls still want it. What do you mean by "how legit I wanted it??

Just want to be able t add it too my iPod.

Can you send it too me??

DoraemonTheCat

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am

Misery wrote:You could try Galbadia Hotel. Strange name, strange site, but they've got 8 squillion gaming soundtracks. I do believe there are about 8 billionty different SF listings on there of various types.

The one problem with it is that you must download each track seperately, because derp. It's the site I use for this sort of thing, though. I'm not at all fond of torrents or torrent sites, is why; everything at this site is direct, not torrented.
Ok, thanks for the tip - is this site safe?? I don't access anything that gives me prior warning from my McAfee Site Advisor if it is in Red. Would take a gamble if it was Yellow.

How easy is it too add them to my iTunes library, if at all?

Going to have a look now. Thanks

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm

DoraemonTheCat wrote:
Misery wrote:You could try Galbadia Hotel. Strange name, strange site, but they've got 8 squillion gaming soundtracks. I do believe there are about 8 billionty different SF listings on there of various types.

Ok, thanks for the tip - is this site safe?? I don't access anything that gives me prior warning from my McAfee Site Advisor if it is in Red. Would take a gamble if it was Yellow.

That's the site that i PM'ed you last night. They have pretty much everything. it's Awesome! :D

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

I wanted the arranged 3DO version of the Super Turbo OST a while back but it doesn't exist on CD so I used a Youtube video > mp3 converter to capture the sound from each track. I'm not sure that's legal at all but then again, these sites aren't being shut down so...dunno.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

DoraemonTheCat

Post by DoraemonTheCat » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Dreamer wrote:
DoraemonTheCat wrote:

That's the site that i PM'ed you last night. They have pretty much everything. it's Awesome! :D
Sent you a PM - I get an error message when I click on the link!

Megamixer - can you please tell me how/where I would get an mp3 convertor for Youtube?? Thanks

Liamh1982

Post by Liamh1982 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm

There's plenty of browser add-ons that let you download and/or convert YouTube clips. Firefox in particular has a bewildering array.