Clearing up, Clearing out

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

highrise

Clearing up, Clearing out

Post by highrise » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:54 pm

hi guys

I hope this post is in an appropriate place. Due to leaving the country, I have to clear out a fair bit of my collection, so I'm in the process of getting it all on the computer so I can sell it. This is an ongoing process but I have a 'working' list which anyone can browse. I will have hundreds, maybe over a thousand things to sell by the time I have finished, so it's an ongoing process. I want to detail everythign as much as I can so I hope to have a photo of each individual item up in time, some of them don't have photos currently, but they do describe the item, region etc. If there's an item you are interested in which doesn't have a photo then let me know and I'll prioritise it. I guess I'll post here as I add more stuff to the list, which will later also include hardware as well.

I'm open to offers on all this stuff, either individual items or groups of things, and I don't want silly money, just reasonable offers, I haven't sold stuff on here before but I'm a regular poster and I have good feedback on E-Bay where my id is high-rise. I am happy to work out postage or have someone come round and collect.

Hope you enjoy having a browse! I built my own management system to handle this so if anyone is interested in using it, feel free to let me know.

Al

here's the link:

http://www.newmusicplatform.com/gamelist.php

highrise

Re: Clearing up, Clearing out

Post by highrise » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 pm

for anyone interested, I have added quite a lot more stuff to my list, with a lot more photos. A lot of 8-bit computer tapes - happy to do job lots.

http://www.newmusicplatform.com/gamelist.php

as before, you can use the filter to look at whatever you particularly like. I may sell some of these tapes as job lots together with actual machines as I have a few of those if anyone is interested.

Dave300

Post by Dave300 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:10 am

PM sent :)

highrise

Post by highrise » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 pm

hi guys

Just to apologise to all who have messaged me, some stuff came up this week I had to deal with. I haven't forgotten any of you and I apologise for the hold up, I will be in touch very soon to make arrangements, thanks for your understanding.

HR

rapidly-greying

Post by rapidly-greying » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Just had a look at your list and its amazing to think that they managed to cram a port of Ghosts n Goblins onto the C16.

You got a C64 and tape deck that you need to offload?
Keith,Scotland 35,wife n 2 kids,Owned(or own)a NES,SNES,N64,GC,Wii,Gameboy,DS,360,Sega MD,DC+GG,Intellevision, C 64, ZX Spec 48k+,PS1,2+3.Fave games are Zelda,Mario,Leaderboard,Tomb Raider,Bombjack,Pilotwings,Ridge Racer,Ico,Everybody's Golf,DAFC fan.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:20 pm

highrise wrote:hi guys

Just to apologise to all who have messaged me, some stuff came up this week I had to deal with. I haven't forgotten any of you and I apologise for the hold up, I will be in touch very soon to make arrangements, thanks for your understanding.

HR
No worries mate, just give me a shout back when you can, my cash is ready and waiting for you :D
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

clarance

Post by clarance » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 pm

rapidly-greying wrote:Just had a look at your list and its amazing to think that they managed to cram a port of Ghosts n Goblins onto the C16.
Not really though, it's um, not very good... - http://www.retrogamer.net/show_image.ph ... 706&page=1
Death may be your Santa Claus.

thesubcon3

Post by thesubcon3 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:32 pm

PM sent

highrise

Post by highrise » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 am

hey chaps

Yes, I have a spare C64, in fact I have spares of most machines if anyone is interested in a bundle.

From now on my stuff is going to be on here:

http://www.retrohoarder.com

Let me know what you think. This is my new site for shifting stuff as I have so much of it. It's taken a while but its a good start. Hopefully all you chaps will join in the fun, I estimate that I have only done about 10% of what I want to shift so far. Apart from all the peripherals and other hardware I have big boxes full of Xbox, PS2 and more still to come.

highrise

Post by highrise » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 am

hi guys

as mentioned, you can view my stuff at www.retrohoarder.com and you can register if you are interested. The site is still beta but feel free to register if you want to buy anything.

Also, I am going up to the retro expo and could bring stuff with me if any of you are coming along and want to buy stuff from me. I don't have a stall or anything though, I just mean I can bring the stuff with me to meet in person.

regards

Al