Advice with selling my Jap Saturn

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

User avatar
Sega2006
Posts: 6415
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Stevenage

Post by Sega2006 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:14 pm

For censored sake muse, this is a retro gamer forum, not a censored sex forum. You appollogised once for being a complete censored, but then carry on acting like one. Kindly censored off else where in future, preferbly somewhere where everybody is a useless censored like you
Watching you sleep since 1990

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 27005
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:18 pm

muse hunter wrote:emotion - again intimacy is needed, you can't experience it with words
Who wants to phone the record industry tomorrow and tell them not to bother any more?

Or maybe the poets? (then again, I don't think I'd miss them).

Oh, and no more Mills & Boon. No point if there's no emotional response to be had, is there.

Muse, you don't half talk censored at times. Even when you try to form a reasonable argument its just half arsed bollocks :cry:
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

psj3809
Posts: 19055
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:28 am

Re:

Post by psj3809 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:26 pm

muse hunter wrote:you people need to learn what a joke is
Muse if you were actually funny then believe me we'll be laughing tons with you. Ages ago there was Koops, a guy who constantly did Mr T quotes, when he first arrived years ago on the old RG forum i'm sure a few of us (me included) thought 'what the heck' but then realised the big joke and had a good laugh, met the guy at a retro event and a top bloke.

You basically arent funny, you love winding people up then come up with all this cods about why youre doing it etc. Its just boring and yeah it winds a lot of us up.

This is what i hate about the net, some stupid dweeb sat in his little room laughing as he winds all these people up whereas in real life and in person you would basically get a kicking.

I cant believe you act like this in person so why on earth do this online ? I find it strange and in a way fascinating why youre like this. You seriously have to have something wrong if you just want to wind people up. If i was an idiot i would go to Westlife or Michael Jackson forums to wind up all the people there as i hate those two acts. But nah i've got better things to do.

Try and act here as you do in real life, i really dont get why youre acting constantly like a total idiot and finding it so funny, very very strange. Again as for the mods i'm shocked they havent done anything. You add nothing to these forums

User avatar
muse hunter
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:28 am
Location: where life can't be found

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:16 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:
muse hunter wrote:emotion - again intimacy is needed, you can't experience it with words
Who wants to phone the record industry tomorrow and tell them not to bother any more?

Or maybe the poets? (then again, I don't think I'd miss them).

Oh, and no more Mills & Boon. No point if there's no emotional response to be had, is there.

Muse, you don't half talk censored at times. Even when you try to form a reasonable argument its just half arsed bollocks :cry:
boll0cks? no, only if your not educated enough to understand, most what i have actually said are fact. is language fully evolved? no, can you accurately interpret behaviour via words? no, is the spoken word the only ingredient in creating a meaning? no. Look it up if you can't understand it.

Music - eerrr emotion is created withing music through expression (i.e the tone for example) and a shared understanding that would only be relevent to those part of the same culture. Wasn't i arguing that there is no expression via internet forums? oh yes i was and i did say expression was needed to create and understanding, yes i did, so throw that argument out of the window.

Poetry again just like music uses expression, and just like music is more powerful when witnessed live when more than just words can be used to express meaning. Even though in the end poetry is terribly restricted. But tell yourself this, is poetry and music as effective when written down and read? thats the argument i'm making.
Image

User avatar
The Master
Posts: 7252
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:01 pm
Location: the isle of everywhere

Post by The Master » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:45 pm

I still want to see the gay picture. I'm not gay though.

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 27005
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:11 pm

muse hunter wrote:boll0cks? no, only if your not educated enough to understand, most what i have actually said are fact. is language fully evolved? no, can you accurately interpret behaviour via words? no, is the spoken word the only ingredient in creating a meaning? no. Look it up if you can't understand it.

Music - eerrr emotion is created withing music through expression (i.e the tone for example) and a shared understanding that would only be relevent to those part of the same culture. Wasn't i arguing that there is no expression via internet forums? oh yes i was and i did say expression was needed to create and understanding, yes i did, so throw that argument out of the window.

Poetry again just like music uses expression, and just like music is more powerful when witnessed live when more than just words can be used to express meaning. Even though in the end poetry is terribly restricted. But tell yourself this, is poetry and music as effective when written down and read? thats the argument i'm making.
Read any good books lately?

Complete. Failure. To. Understand. On Your Part.

Nobody is saying text is the ONLY or the BEST form of communication. It IS perfectly adequate at conveying emotion and behavior though, as many a psychologist's report/novel/diary/poem etc proves.

Have a raad of 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night'. Scared the crap out of me and certainly expressed many emotions and feelings. Its a book you may relate to...
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

User avatar
GetDexter
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 8:21 am
Location: Marsport
Contact:

Post by GetDexter » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:39 pm

Well, Muse may have an 'active social life' as he puts it, but it must be lacking in something to make him live out his fantasies as a know-it-all 'I'm more superior than you' character here on this forum. I wonder if he does indeed have a superiority complex ?

I disagree with his assessment that something has to be 'physical' to be 'real'. Talking on the telephone to someone is not 'physically real' in the literal sense of the word.

I think Muse enjoys hiding behind the facade of his avatar and identity on a forum like this to test out his wit, intelligence and social interaction skills which I sense are underveloped and, more so, I sense that he realises this and is trying to make amends for it, albeit unsuccessfully.

Maybe 'borderline personality disorder' is the diagnosis here...
As requested by the Tw@t himself - his account was Hijacked and has had a change of password.

Sorry Dexter!

User avatar
andrew_rollings
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:24 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by andrew_rollings » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:38 pm

muse hunter wrote: you people need to learn what a joke is
And you clearly need to learn what funny is.

User avatar
will2097
Posts: 3909
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire
Contact:

Post by will2097 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:14 am

This might be interesting: Muses psycho-profile.

Psychology, apparently, despite its wider public image is in fact a proper science. Individuals studied are, like any other scientific study, categorized. The Police for example are categorizing people in an attempt to stop future crime. If they can identify the next Ian Huntley – well, this can only be a good thing for society.

Obviously it is more difficult but when you only have an ‘Internet’ personality, yet the relevance to modern society is critical. My brother actively seeks people like Muse simply as sample or test data, in a wider attempt to gather information and practice his skills. It’s not an exact science – however, accurate within a reasonable margin of error. It’s just a profile. With a pretty wide girth in this case…

Apparently – and forgive me if this isn’t entirely technically accurate, I’m repeating this parrot fashion, these are Muses problems.

Basically, Muse is a visual person rather than an audio person. Most of us apparently are. The big pictures of Brad. The focus on visual words and imagery. When he writes, he writes in a visual sense as opposed to audio sense. Muse rarely mentions sounds and sound associated words. Nothing odd so far.

Muse most likely lives alone.

It’s possible he suffers from one or all of the visualist psychological impairments. Bad teeth, bad hair, obesity. This maybe the root of his insecurities. Most people don’t care, but when combined with his other inadequacies, they have a negative effect on his psychological composition.

He may well frequent many Internet forums, possibly upwards of 20.

Many of his posts are written under the influence of alcohol. That is why he posts so often. Even during the day. Impassioned, irrational and with confused logic. Alcohol impairs logic – Muse cannot see when his posts are simply illogical in the wider sense. He checks them for grammar and accuracy but misses the rational point of his responses. They are marred by irrational ranting – typical of a drunk, with their impaired logic.

Many of his posts fail to miss the topic and show signs of clinical depression. Brought on most likely by the drink. Poor diet and sexual frustration.

Muse has a good intelligence but most likely an academic failure.

Muse is possibly a chronic introvert – with low self esteem and little inter-personal skills.

Sexually, as above, he is repressed and unsuccessful with members of the opposite sex and most likely a virgin. Other anatomical considerations should be taken into account when combined with his other conditions. (Little Muse might be really little if you follow!)

All of which is supported by the sexual nature and content of his posts. Online he over ‘excuses’ this failing by pretending to be Homosexual – but in a none committal way. He suggests but never proves. However, he is hiding behind a classic back-peddle. By claiming to be "Metro-sexual".

In simple terms, Muse wants to pretend to be gay and enjoys the attention that brings him but only when he thinks only men are looking. This would be different if a female was to appear on the scene.

If it were Freudian, he most certainly would fetish over his own mother. Although Freud is largely discredited. (I was asked to add!)

He is not a paedophile. Yet.

Finally – he is almost certainly clinically depressed with a moderate risk of suicide.

User avatar
Kaede
Posts: 955
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:22 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re:

Post by Kaede » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:46 am

Sega2006 wrote:For censored sake muse, this is a retro gamer forum, not a censored sex forum. You appollogised once for being a complete censored, but then carry on acting like one. Kindly censored off else where in future, preferbly somewhere where everybody is a useless censored like you
Stevenage?

User avatar
muse hunter
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:28 am
Location: where life can't be found

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:52 am

will2097 wrote:This might be interesting: Muses psycho-profile.

Psychology, apparently, despite its wider public image is in fact a proper science. Individuals studied are, like any other scientific study, categorized. The Police for example are categorizing people in an attempt to stop future crime. If they can identify the next Ian Huntley – well, this can only be a good thing for society.
Psychology isn't a proper science as there are no ways to prove its theories, it also as i have already said fails to interpret people so would be useless in finding future criminals, pychologists aren't phychic, although they like to think they are.

will2097 wrote: Obviously it is more difficult but when you only have an ‘Internet’ personality, yet the relevance to modern society is critical. My brother actively seeks people like Muse simply as sample or test data, in a wider attempt to gather information and practice his skills. It’s not an exact science – however, accurate within a reasonable margin of error. It’s just a profile. With a pretty wide girth in this case…
oh yes the imaginary psychic brother with the phD, i wondered how long till you were going to bring this out, tell your brother that the bad old muse hunter isn't going to hurt him if he stays under the covers. I think you should be psycho analysing yourself because making people up isn't healthy, and i'm not so sure about your brother either, i'd keep a rape alarm with you incase your imaginary brother imaginary arse buggers you
will2097 wrote: Apparently – and forgive me if this isn’t entirely technically accurate, I’m repeating this parrot fashion, these are Muses problems.

Basically, Muse is a visual person rather than an audio person. Most of us apparently are. The big pictures of Brad. The focus on visual words and imagery. When he writes, he writes in a visual sense as opposed to audio sense. Muse rarely mentions sounds and sound associated words. Nothing odd so far.
the big pics of brad were even accepted on ntsc-uk when i was a member there, actually maybe your imaginary brother should try analysing your fear of pics of handsome men
will2097 wrote:
Muse most likely lives alone.

It’s possible he suffers from one or all of the visualist psychological impairments. Bad teeth, bad hair, obesity. This maybe the root of his insecurities. Most people don’t care, but when combined with his other inadequacies, they have a negative effect on his psychological composition.
hahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you wish, although that sentence probably would describe 50% of this forum quite accurately
will2097 wrote: He may well frequent many Internet forums, possibly upwards of 20.
FYI i wish, students don't have the time, neither do i want to spend my time speaking to people i don't feel anything for
will2097 wrote: Many of his posts are written under the influence of alcohol. That is why he posts so often. Even during the day. Impassioned, irrational and with confused logic. Alcohol impairs logic – Muse cannot see when his posts are simply illogical in the wider sense. He checks them for grammar and accuracy but misses the rational point of his responses. They are marred by irrational ranting – typical of a drunk, with their impaired logic.

Many of his posts fail to miss the topic and show signs of clinical depression. Brought on most likely by the drink. Poor diet and sexual frustration.
Is this another great evaluation of the brilliant imaginary pschologist brother again? i don't know how i can be a alcoholic when i don't drink, thats it i'm drunk in mineral water and the passive smoking of weed

will2097 wrote: Muse has a good intelligence but most likely an academic failure.

Muse is possibly a chronic introvert – with low self esteem and little inter-personal skills.

Sexually, as above, he is repressed and unsuccessful with members of the opposite sex and most likely a virgin. Other anatomical considerations should be taken into account when combined with his other conditions. (Little Muse might be really little if you follow!)
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just. can't. be. asked. to. reply. hahahahaha
will2097 wrote: All of which is supported by the sexual nature and content of his posts. Online he over ‘excuses’ this failing by pretending to be Homosexual – but in a none committal way. He suggests but never proves. However, he is hiding behind a classic back-peddle. By claiming to be "Metro-sexual".

In simple terms, Muse wants to pretend to be gay and enjoys the attention that brings him but only when he thinks only men are looking. This would be different if a female was to appear on the scene.
i haven't mentioned i'm gay, i could be, who knows, but that would be no ones buisness if i was. I don't think i ever mentioned i was, so why don't you psycho analyse yourself? there must be issues if you believe all handsome men are gay.
will2097 wrote: If it were Freudian, he most certainly would fetish over his own mother. Although Freud is largely discredited. (I was asked to add!)

He is not a paedophile. Yet.

Finally – he is almost certainly clinically depressed with a moderate risk of suicide.
just mentioned Freund = therfore talking boll0cks has finally been proved

your imaginary brother is a censored, paedophile? reeeaallyyy, tell him to stop sucking you off and maybe his brains wouldn't be damaged by so much man juice in there.

Issues? maybe check with the person who thinks that internet forums are a form of socialising, is slightly homophobic, hates handsome people, makes up imaginary psychologist brothers and then proceeds to have rough sex with them. Hmmmm........
Image

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 27005
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:19 am

will2097 wrote:Finally – he is almost certainly clinically depressed with a moderate risk of suicide.
Hurrah!

Any way we can push him over the edge?
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

User avatar
will2097
Posts: 3909
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire
Contact:

Post by will2097 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:22 am

Whaaaaaat? You saying you're not a big, fat, smelly, bald, toothless, friendless ugly drunkard virgin who fancies his own mum? All because his manhood is too small? Funny - 'cos that's exactly what I marked you down as.

I defy anyone to not agree with me. I reckon that sums up Muse to a tee.

I offer: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." As my prime evidence.

Go on - clear off you little creep. Shhooo. Begone.

User avatar
muse hunter
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:28 am
Location: where life can't be found

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:06 am

will2097 wrote:Whaaaaaat? You saying you're not a big, fat, smelly, bald, toothless, friendless ugly drunkard virgin who fancies his own mum? All because his manhood is too small? Funny - 'cos that's exactly what I marked you down as.

I defy anyone to not agree with me. I reckon that sums up Muse to a tee.

I offer: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." As my prime evidence.

Go on - clear off you little creep. Shhooo. Begone.
this seems like a deep pschological problem you've got going here, to be deeply offended by words on a screen perpetrated by someone you don't even know exsists sounds like a issue, who's next on your hate list? captain hook, maybe? are you going to call him all the manner of your own physical deficiencies also? look just because you possess all of the physical deficiencies mentioned doesn't mean you can't get some, blind pensioners could become your jailbait.

Maybe your imaginary brother could help you on this, well, after he cleans up the mess from the arse buggery of course
Image

User avatar
GetDexter
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 8:21 am
Location: Marsport
Contact:

Re:

Post by GetDexter » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:12 am

will2097 wrote:Whaaaaaat? You saying you're not a big, fat, smelly, bald, toothless, friendless ugly drunkard virgin who fancies his own mum? All because his manhood is too small? Funny - 'cos that's exactly what I marked you down as.

I defy anyone to not agree with me. I reckon that sums up Muse to a tee.

I offer: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." As my prime evidence.

Go on - clear off you little creep. Shhooo. Begone.
I don't think this sort of reaction is called for. I don't find Muse Hunter particularly annoying or offensive. He gets, shall we say, a little 'excitable' at times and certainly struggles to express himself with the clarity and thoughtfulness that is needed in respect of the opinions he likes to 'share'.

But for Wil2097 to attempt to offer a serious (though maybe pseudo) psychological assesment on the one hand, but then negate that by posting the comment I have quoted above... well I feel a little uncomfortable by it.
As requested by the Tw@t himself - his account was Hijacked and has had a change of password.

Sorry Dexter!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ant512 and 7 guests