Introduce yourself

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Mr Vengeance

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Mr Vengeance » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi all, I'm Krusty the Clown! (Apparently :roll: )
Nintendo DS games: 41

The Master

Post by The Master » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Mr Vengeance wrote:Hi all, I'm Krusty the Clown! (Apparently :roll: )
Would you kill someone for a fiver and a nice cup of tea?
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

Mr Vengeance

Post by Mr Vengeance » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

The Master wrote:
Mr Vengeance wrote:Hi all, I'm Krusty the Clown! (Apparently :roll: )
Would you kill someone for a fiver and a nice cup of tea?
Am....

So Krusty was going to kill people on here was he? Over on CVG he would often ask people to meet up with him to fight and that. He tried to ring up one of the other trolls once I think too.... but he never got round to actually killing anyone as far as I know.

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Mr Vengeance wrote:So Krusty was going to kill people on here was he? Over on CVG he would often ask people to meet up with him to fight and that. He tried to ring up one of the other trolls once I think too.... but he never got round to actually killing anyone as far as I know.
I must admit i was someone who was intrigued with Krusty. I mean if you get banned from 1 forum, lets say 2 you would change your ways and think 'actually i'm being an idiot...'. If you got banned from 8+ forums then SURELY anyone with a brain cell would think 'the problems me !'

He constantly asked questions, never answered them himself, usual crap about 'would you kill someone for a million quid' or 'gout is funny', just weird stuff. Before you came along 'vanhelsing' seemed to be the next reincarnation of him !

But to be banned that many times, then to join forum after forum and ask the same stuff, wind people up the same way etc, just very freaky behaviour. Total lunatic and must be on some sort of meds.

Fred83

Post by Fred83 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 pm

surely been asked about this clown is leading to more trolling or is it just a genuine intrigue?

The Master

Post by The Master » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 pm

It's probably Darran, it's all done to drive up sales :P
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

Mr Vengeance

Post by Mr Vengeance » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 pm

What really gets to me about Krusty is that he gives out to people for spending all their time on the internet, but is on the net himself 24 hours a day, everyday. Everytime I logged onto CVG before he was on there - I'm not joking, every frickin' time.

That people on here thought I was Krusty having probably acted a bit of an ejit in a topic says that you guys on here are very sensitive to him. Bit jumpy guys ;)

To those lurking only in Off Topic, have a butchers at my games posts and I'm sure you will see that I'm not Krusty - I frickin love the N64 for a start :mrgreen:

I skimmed through the N64 battle anyway and noted that Krusty was acting the lemon, but he was all alone. That the guy fought on by himself shows he's a big character - people are a little scared of him or something? I wouldn't worry about him coming back here anyway, once he's banned he generally doesn't come back to a forum. Anyone know where hw is these days?

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Every 5 or so months theres an 'entertaining' character who arrives.

Krusty-gate was amusing. Anyway welcome to the forum, sorry for assuming you might be Krusty Mk II just we've had some dopplegangers here and also the odd guy pretending to be a woman so its difficult at times what to believe !

Fred83

Post by Fred83 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:50 pm

:lol: hope this isnt trolling starting again,most people happy to see the end of his reign

Mr Vengeance

Post by Mr Vengeance » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Its all good chaps, I doubt he'll be back anytime soon, he's probably on another games forum somewhere, and he always goes by the name of "Krusty something or other" so Idoubt he'll come back under an alias.

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Again, these conversations give him what he always wanted - forum immortality and God-like status :lol:

Surely there were other crazy people from this forum's past who were worse or just as bad?
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

Mr Vengeance

Post by Mr Vengeance » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Thing about Krust is that he's so stubborn and just won't back down and accept he's wrong, even when a whole forum is against him :lol:

To be honest, I think a lot of people admire that in him, and fear him to a degree.

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm sure there was somebody on here (I have heard it mentioned) who went crazy and deleted some of the forum?
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

Mr Vengeance

Post by Mr Vengeance » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 am

CVG? No, never heard that, though as I say, I haven't been over there in ages.

Fred83

Post by Fred83 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 am

he meant this place,someone went loopy and tried delete this place.