Dissed by Dudley!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Have you been dissed by Dudley?

Yes. It hurt for days.
13%
No. He knows better than to mess with me...
18%
I can't remember. I probably blanked it out.
23%
The who now?
23%
The who now?
23%

Total votes: 39

paranoid marvin

Re:

Post by paranoid marvin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

roberthazelby wrote:
muse hunter wrote:okay people you all need to take time out and watch a Hugh Grant film, we can all be transported into a world of handsome, well spoken, english, gentlemanly conduct. Hugh Grant films make the world go round and is a definate cure for war and hate.

Tralalalala I love you Hugh Grant, lalalalalalalala Hugh Grant Hugh Grant Hugh Grant, nahnahnahnahnah why are you such as sexy beast Hugh Grant? wahwahwahwahwah!!!!!!! Hugh Grant i love watching your movies, we should all hold hands and watch his movies!!! YEAH!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!
:shock:

Please tell me you're joking.

Hugh Grant is quite possibly one of the worst actors to come out of the UK. His acting skills are extremely limited, and he plays the same character in every ruddy film - an English buffon who is unable to string a sentence together.

I'll get off my high horse now :)

I take it you're new to Muse...
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

roberthazelby

Re:

Post by roberthazelby » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:35 pm

paranoid marvin wrote:I take it you're new to Muse...
I think I've seen his/hers/its posts around here from time to time.

Has strange fascinations with male filmstars, right?

I think the last avatar he/she/it had was some blokie, and it scared me every time I saw it. :?
Xbox Live: roberthazelby | The Retro Ranch | The Retro Ranch Blog

sparky

Post by sparky » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:05 pm

Dissed on a forum, don't make me :lol:

Dudley

Re:

Post by Dudley » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:22 pm

paranoid marvin wrote: Ah,it's just that I can't remember seeing you post in any of the anti/pro-Amstard 'debates'

P.S. Don't feel like you have to leave the forum Dudley,it would be a duller place without you!
You'll find I've posted in most of them, generally taking a side entirely at random.
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com

muse hunter

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:16 pm

roberthazelby wrote:
muse hunter wrote:okay people you all need to take time out and watch a Hugh Grant film, we can all be transported into a world of handsome, well spoken, english, gentlemanly conduct. Hugh Grant films make the world go round and is a definate cure for war and hate.

Tralalalala I love you Hugh Grant, lalalalalalalala Hugh Grant Hugh Grant Hugh Grant, nahnahnahnahnah why are you such as sexy beast Hugh Grant? wahwahwahwahwah!!!!!!! Hugh Grant i love watching your movies, we should all hold hands and watch his movies!!! YEAH!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!

Hugh Grant is quite possibly one of the worst actors to come out of the UK. His acting skills are extremely limited, and he plays the same character in every ruddy film - an English buffon who is unable to string a sentence together.

blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugh Grant's stutter is regarded as cute and charming, he is who we all aspire to be.

muse hunter

Re:

Post by muse hunter » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:17 pm

roberthazelby wrote:
paranoid marvin wrote:I take it you're new to Muse...
I think I've seen his/hers/its posts around here from time to time.

Has strange fascinations with male filmstars, right?

I think the last avatar he/she/it had was some blokie, and it scared me every time I saw it. :?
Don't knock the pittster or i'll have to come over there

Elgin_McQueen

Re:

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:16 pm

roberthazelby wrote:

Nah, this simply shows he has good business sense. he knows the Americans love it and will rummage through censored to find more, betya he got paid a lot more than you could imagine for his last few films. Hell he has enough money now he wants to retire from acting, says it all really.
Join the Retroleague, dip in and out or compete to be the best, everyone welcome! https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/retroleague/

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:47 pm

If I were a cruel man I might suggest he retired from acting about 25 films ago.

SirClive

Re:

Post by SirClive » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:22 am

The Last Ginja wrote:
Sputryk wrote:Ginj, are you sure she isn't a Cherry2000? :D

Now you come to mention it I did wonder why she doesn't eat and insists on being charged up every morning. I've been ripped off haven't I, I bet she won't run on normal rechargeables and the battery will cost me a fortune from the manufacturers.
So the Cherry2000 was an Amstrad!!!

MattC

Re:

Post by MattC » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:30 pm

roberthazelby wrote:

Woo High Grant, yeah, love youuu Hugh! You're great Hugh, much better than Hugh Edwards and almost as good as Hugh Laurie who's the greatest Hugh but not by much, and Hugh Edwards isn't even a real Hugh as his name is spelt Hew, which is silly. And we've all forgiven you for that whole embarrassing prostitute thing, haven't we chaps, because your just soooo self effacing and humble and awkward and cuddly. And Daniel Radcliffe and your lovely girlfriend (oops) ex-girlfriend Liz Hurley are much worse actors than you, so don't go Hugh, we love you Hugh!

<pant>

MattC

Post by MattC » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:32 pm

BTW, Dudley? Isn't that some badger with a dildo up his bottom?

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:56 pm

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MattC.................................

You are showing signs of Amsterd-itus :lol: :lol: :lol:

MattC

Re:

Post by MattC » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:29 pm

markopoloman wrote:Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MattC.................................

You are showing signs of Amsterd-itus :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn, my doctor told me I'd got over that now!

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:55 pm

Dudley smells funney maybe its what ever got stuck up his badger @rse has gone rotten, it would exsplain his anger

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:04 pm

Don't enter a battle of wits unarmed kid.