The Apprentice - SEASON 4

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

sirclive1

Post by sirclive1 » Wed May 28, 2008 5:06 am

Lucinda was lucky she had Lee and Alex last night. If they had lost that task she would have been sacked. Sir Alan was losing his rag with her in the boardroom even though she was on the winning team .

Glad snidy Michael went last night , how useless was he ?
Luxor the moonprince - Doomguard Slayer

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed May 28, 2008 5:36 am

Michael following that bloke near the market, hes like a stalker or one of those dodgy salesmen who just wont say no.

Glad he went, he had his second chance and blew it, now that Helene gets her second chance.

Forgot its the interview stage next week, theyre quite funny but damn i would have to be in an interview like that where they pick you apart, would tell them where to go.

Reckon that bloke will win, not the cocky loud mouthed chav one, the other one whos been under the radar as they say for a while.

EvilArmourKing

Post by EvilArmourKing » Wed May 28, 2008 6:27 am

psj3809 wrote:Michael following that bloke near the market, hes like a stalker or one of those dodgy salesmen who just wont say no.

Glad he went, he had his second chance and blew it, now that Helene gets her second chance.

Forgot its the interview stage next week, theyre quite funny but damn i would have to be in an interview like that where they pick you apart, would tell them where to go.

Reckon that bloke will win, not the cocky loud mouthed chav one, the other one whos been under the radar as they say for a while.
You mean Alex???

It was refreshing to see "the cocky loud mouthed chav one" (Lee) back to hos normal self :wink:

Only 7 mins into the show and we get his classic Tim Westwood impersonation "That's what I'm talkin 'bout"

Lee, I NEVER expected to see a "wigger" on the Apprentice. And for that, I salute you!
"This rod will be your doom" - Kilik

merman

Post by merman » Wed May 28, 2008 6:28 am

You mean Alex? Will be interesting to see if he has the backbone to stand up to the interviewers.

To be fair to Lucinda, the confusion arose because she had raffle tickets for the Zonder she was supposed to be selling, while also trying to rent out the Aston Martin.

Anyway, the right result - Michael had been in Last Chance Saloon for far too long. A nice little Jewish fish out of water.
merman1974 on Steam, Xbox Live, Twitter and YouTube

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:44 am

That Lucinda was funny as shes trying to stop people in the street and has the name of the car totally wrong shes talking about.

Can see in a way why they wanted to sell the expensive one and concentrate on that, but on the other hand i felt sorry for Lucinda stuck on her own as that was obviously tough, bit poor to start crying though at one stage.

In the preview of next weeks Tim Westwood seems to do a weird impression in front of one of the interviewers, very bizarre !

I reckon Lucinda will come through if they dont 'break her'. Reckon Alex will get through also, dont want him to as i'm not keen on him but best of a bad bunch.

The moody Helene and Tim Westwood i reckon will be gone.

EvilArmourKing

Post by EvilArmourKing » Wed May 28, 2008 7:28 am

[quote="psj3809"]That Lucinda was funny as shes trying to stop people in the street and has the name of the car totally wrong shes talking about.

Can see in a way why they wanted to sell the expensive one and concentrate on that, but on the other hand i felt sorry for Lucinda stuck on her own as that was obviously tough, bit poor to start crying though at one stage.

In the preview of next weeks Tim Westwood seems to do a weird impression in front of one of the interviewers, very bizarre !

Maybe the interviewer asked him if he can do any animal impressions!

I'd like to see the following three in the final :

Tim Westwood
Alex
Claire

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Wed May 28, 2008 7:33 am

Nah, Lee should make the final easy, he makes me laugh.

I thought Sir Alan's put down to Lucinda last night was brilliant...

Sir Alan: 'You, Lucinda, have learned so much in the last 10 weeks that you managed to sell £65 out of £11000'

Lucinda: 'In the last instance, I had for my sales pitch...'

Sir Alan: 'Shut up will you? I'll give you a shovel in a minute to dig a bigger hole for yourself.'

Genius :lol: :lol:

Micheal had to go though, I mean I don't know much about cars myself or areas in London for that matter but even I could see that trying to flog a flash car to people in Portobello Road Market was a bad idea ;) Made me chuckle when he called it a 'Spytex' instead of a Spyker and had to write the proper name on his hand to help him remember it :lol:

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 am

EvilArmourKing wrote:I'd like to see the following three in the final :

Tim Westwood
Alex
Claire
Only 2 make the final though ? Or are you just saying what ones are your faves ?

The american apprentice - celebrity one was decent this year, had a few funny episodes and as much as i really cant stand him - Piers Morgan was good entertainment value.

Used to like the american version, seen most of them, did get a bit samey though

EvilArmourKing

Post by EvilArmourKing » Wed May 28, 2008 8:50 am

Oh yeah! You're right :wink:

Why did I think three made it?

In that case :

Alex and Lee

CraigGrannell

Post by CraigGrannell » Wed May 28, 2008 10:09 am

I think Claire will end up going through, along with either Alex or Lee. The other two are no-hopers and will have to interview extraordinarily well to go through. Out of the three 'best' candidates, Claire's been the most consistent.
iPhone/iPod/iPad game/app reviews: http://www.iphonetiny.com

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed May 28, 2008 10:35 am

Yeah shes done well. Thought she was going to get stuck in one of those cars last night though and not be able to squeeze out !

Shes taken on board the comments by Alan, sorry Sir Alan, and has been quiet as a mouse and only talks when asked. Shes on the right track if she carries on like that. She reminds me of Ruth Badger, good at sales, loud and about 1% less of a lesbian than the big Badger.

StickHead

Post by StickHead » Wed May 28, 2008 12:21 pm

I can't wait for the next episode. The interview episode is always my favourite, they are so harsh! Even the people who give a good interview walk away feeling like poo. Interesting to see Karen Brady in the mix too. Up the blues!

EvilArmourKing

Post by EvilArmourKing » Thu May 29, 2008 4:53 am

Karen Brady is cute.

I'd love a one on one with her anytime.

I also heard she likes to "fiddle" :lol:

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Glad Lucinda got fired, the dappy cow. SHE HAD TO GO!

Loved the bit with Lee squirming about lying on his CV, and all the spelling mistakes :lol: :lol: :lol: And the 'reverse pterodactyl' :lol:

Not sure if a four person final, with them being split into 2 teams, is the right way to do things...so basically, if one person f**ks up badly, the other person on their team automatically gets fired as well.

Should've had them all working individually, then the winning 2 people are the ones he picks from, that just seems like it would've been fairer to me.
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:45 am

Yeah i wanted it to be 2. That Lee should have got fired for the lies on his cv, heard lots of stories in the past about people getting the boot as they found out they lied about qualifications or something.

Wasnt the biggest porkie, bit of a stupid one if anything but i'm sure the rest of his CV was full of BS then.

Dont like that Alex Wotherspoon, just seems like he thinks hes the best, waffling on about 10 years in private school and how hes cleverer than all his mates kinda thing.