bring it back

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 am

I'd want Capcom to finish the Mega Man Powered Up series on the DS. The first was a fantastic remake of the original and I'd love to see a remake of MM2 (which is my fav in the series).
Alternately, jump ahead and remake Mega Man 6 solely because as far as I'm aware it has never gotten a release in Europe (which is to bad as its a damn good game).
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

Technomancer

Post by Technomancer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:11 am

ShadowMan wrote:I'd want Capcom to finish the Mega Man Powered Up series on the DS. The first was a fantastic remake of the original and I'd love to see a remake of MM2 (which is my fav in the series).
Alternately, jump ahead and remake Mega Man 6 solely because as far as I'm aware it has never gotten a release in Europe (which is to bad as its a damn good game).
MM2 is my favorite too. I would love to see a remake simply for the music.

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:24 am

Technomancer wrote:
ShadowMan wrote:I'd want Capcom to finish the Mega Man Powered Up series on the DS. The first was a fantastic remake of the original and I'd love to see a remake of MM2 (which is my fav in the series).
MM2 is my favorite too. I would love to see a remake simply for the music.
Capcom did a great job with MM2's soundtrack. A couple of the characters did get excellent remixes in the arcade game Mega Man the Power Fighters (Bubble Man and Air Man).
My Complete Megaman/Rockman collection: http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26485 *Updated 22/05/2011*

bhyperp

Post by bhyperp » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:19 am

This will be the boredom breaker version for work.....I could see myself actually enjoying these for a long period of time.

2 CRUDE DUDES
MARIO ALLSTARS(SNES)
WONDER BOY......OR ADVENTURE ISLAND.
BOULDER DASH
COLUMNS....NOT TETRIS
MERCS(MEGADRIVE)
PACMAN(ANY VERSION)
JOIST(I`m pretty sure thats the game you ride an ostrich or something jumping on other ostriches and collecting eggs)
Holy Crap mums don`t know the value of their kids VIDEO SYSTEMS!

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:45 am

A Double Dragon remake would be cool... and a Final Fight one too!

I'd love to see an updated version of Kid Icarus too (now you know why I chose this game for the RG game club!).
Translator for Pix'n Love Publishing:
The History of Sonic (Spring 2012)
Gunpei Yokoi biography (Q2 2012)
The History of Mario (Q2 2012)

http://www.pixnlovepublishing.com

Type2XS

Post by Type2XS » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:32 am

Turrican! Please Factor 5, do something good :D