Krizz Megadrive Everdrive with 8 gig card for sale

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Shinobi

Krizz Megadrive Everdrive with 8 gig card for sale

Post by Shinobi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Update
Last edited by Shinobi on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

pratty

Re: Wii U games for sale

Post by pratty » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi Chin,

don't suppose you'd be interested in a swap for my Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on the Wii U, for Wonderful 101?

Tekken's just sitting on my backlog pile of shame at the moment, it's the version with all the alternate Nintendo costumes. Will chuck in Ghost Squad too, the Sega light gun game for the Wii. No worries if not.
Pratty's trade list, updated (October 2018)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

ALK

Post by ALK » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:39 pm

£5 for Jurassic Park? Won't have money till around the 30th-1st.
3DS FC= 0301-9774-9044

PM me if you add me.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am

pratty wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:12 pm
Hi Chin,

don't suppose you'd be interested in a swap for my Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on the Wii U, for Wonderful 101?

Tekken's just sitting on my backlog pile of shame at the moment, it's the version with all the alternate Nintendo costumes. Will chuck in Ghost Squad too, the Sega light gun game for the Wii. No worries if not.
I will happily swap it 101 another game but do you have any non Wii U games? Long story short the sound on my Wii U is screwed, the standard sound setting has horribly crackly warped sound! Changing the sound settings fixes the sound but removes all the speech.. That irks me particularly on Breath of the Wild as I loved Urbosa's voice so I wasn't getting to hear Urbosa's fury is ready etc. Even the Koreks didn't make sound

I''d slowly sell all my Wii U games except Maiden of the Dark Water which is class. As sadly the no speech or speech and crap warped music has killed my interest in this

But I will happily swap for another game on another format I own Vectrex, plus 4, C64, PC Engine Turbo Duo, Snes, Megadrive, GBA, DS, 3DS, Vita, Wii, Phillips Cdi, 360, PS4 and Wii U doesn't work properly.. Also have a Dreamcast and PS2 currently packed away
Last edited by Shinobi on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:54 am

ALK wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:39 pm
£5 for Jurassic Park? Won't have money till around the 30th-1st.
Go on then I will PM you shortly

pratty

Post by pratty » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 am
pratty wrote:
Hi Chin,

I will happily swap it 101 another game but do you have any non Wii U games? Long story short the sound on my Wii U is screwed, the standard sound setting has horribly crackly warped sound, but changing the settings fixes the sound but removes all the speech.. That particularly on Breath of the Wild as I loved Urbosa's voice so I wasn't getting to hear Urbosa's fury is ready etc. Even the Koreks didn't make sound

I''d slowly sell all my Wii U games except Maiden of the Dark Water which is class.

But I will happily swap for another game on another format I own Vectrex, plus 4, C64, PC Engine Turbo Duo, Snes, Megadrive, GBA, DS, 3DS, Vita, Wii, Phillips Cdi, 360, PS4 and Wii U doesn't work properly.. Also have a Dreamcast and PS2 currently packed away
Sorry to hear about your Wii U.

I just sold a lot of games on my trade pile, so I don't really have anything of the same value.

I do have a few Wii games going spare. The meatiest one is Monster Hunter Tri, also have a few cheep but cheerful Wii games to add if you fancy any of them? Links Crossbow Training, Ghost Squad, De Blob 2, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Boom Blox, Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:26 pm

pratty wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:39 pm
Shinobi wrote:
pratty wrote:
Hi Chin,

I will happily swap it 101 another game but do you have any non Wii U games? Long story short the sound on my Wii U is screwed, the standard sound setting has horribly crackly warped sound, but changing the settings fixes the sound but removes all the speech.. That particularly on Breath of the Wild as I loved Urbosa's voice so I wasn't getting to hear Urbosa's fury is ready etc. Even the Koreks didn't make sound

I''d slowly sell all my Wii U games except Maiden of the Dark Water which is class.

I just sold a lot of games on my trade pile, so I don't really have anything of the same value.

I do have a few Wii games going spare. The meatiest one is Monster Hunter Tri, also have a few cheep but cheerful Wii games to add if you fancy any of them? Links Crossbow Training, Ghost Squad, De Blob 2, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Boom Blox, Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City.
My Wii is basically my arcade Shadow Warriors and Starblade machine as nothing else gets played except the Wii Fire Emblem.

Sadly they are all games I don’t care much for Boom Blox is terrible really overrated game. The only Wii game I’m after is Dragons Lair I finally managed to get calling for a good price in Cex

Any Gameboy games b&w games I would swap it for them?

pratty

Post by pratty » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 am

Shinobi wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:26 pm
pratty wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:39 pm
Shinobi wrote:

My Wii is basically my arcade Shadow Warriors and Starblade machine as nothing else gets played except the Wii Fire Emblem.

Sadly they are all games I don’t care much for Boom Blox is terrible really overrated game. The only Wii game I’m after is Dragons Lair I finally managed to get calling for a good price in Cex

Any Gameboy games b&w games I would swap it for them?
I only have Mario Land 1 & 2, cart only. I'd happily let them go but I don't think it would be a very even trade for you.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Just checked all my Gameboy games as I just swapped a load off GB games from my friend Tuna

I have Mario Land, Super Mario 6 Golden Coins, Wario Land, Super Mario Deluxe and Donkey Kong 94 Boxed. Seem to have most of the Platform games Rodlands etc

pratty

Post by pratty » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Thanks anyway Shin, you're probably better off selling it.