Secret santa 2018

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Tom_Baker

Secret santa 2018

Post by Tom_Baker » Wed May 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Some people moan about Xmas coming earlier every year (Grumpy old gits)but I love Xmas. Is there any interest in a secret santa this year just thought I'd put it out there so people have plenty of time to think about what they are buying for the other poster on here.I for one am out though as I'm just to busy from now till Xmas to even think about participating in a secret santa.

themightymartin

Re: Secret santa 2018

Post by themightymartin » Thu May 10, 2018 10:00 pm

I miss the Secret Santa. It's one of the reasons I've decided to try to become active in the forums again.
Xbox Live\Steam: themightymartin
3DS Friend Code: 5000-3656-8384
Zazzle Store: YonDer Designs

tachi

Post by tachi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:20 pm

I was disappointed with the lack of discussion after SS last year. Hardly anyone said what they received and it left me very unfulfilled :(
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:57 am

Seeing the smile on your face Mr Baker made me smile back, but my smile was neither as toothy or as wide :D

Didn't Secret Santa move over to Retro Canteen as Flatapax was the owner. I always found with Secret Santa certain people where far more generous then others, and we all secretly hoped we had them as our Santa. With the handful of people left on this site I'd say Secret Santa seems unlikely this year.
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

dste

Post by dste » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:44 pm

I did the Secret Santa last year and am planning to do it again this year, hopefully will get it sorted tonight to give people time to join.

It was originally done fantastically by ReplayRetro for a few years before flatapex for a year and then myself.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!