Valuation wanted on GameCube stuff

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Post Reply
User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Valuation wanted on GameCube stuff

Post by Shinobi » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Dangonropa Goodbye despair
Last edited by Shinobi on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

HisNHer_LP
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Re: PS Vita games and Krizz Megadrive Everdrive for sale/trade

Post by HisNHer_LP » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi mate, interested in the mega drive everdrive if it's still going?

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: PS Vita games and Krizz Megadrive Everdrive for sale/trade

Post by Shinobi » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:54 pm

HisNHer_LP wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm
Hi mate, interested in the mega drive everdrive if it's still going?
Its still available, I'm just trying to get some photo's up of it up, Photobucket has banned my third party hosting

http://imgur.com/a/y3HZr

http://imgur.com/K4jJbmS
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

User avatar
Darran@Retro Gamer
Posts: 6733
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:34 pm
Location: Bournemouth
Contact:

Re: PS Vita games and Krizz Megadrive Everdrive for sale/trade

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Great prices on the Vita games. Shame I've already got them :(
Image

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 am

Re: PS Vita games and Krizz Megadrive Everdrive for sale/trade

Post by c0nfu53d » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Prices don't include postage open to offers. Prices are far cheaper then eBay's pay pal gift or pay pal fees.

Ps Vita pal games
Drive Girls £20
Is this still available? And can you wait until the 20th of this month?

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: PS Vita games and Krizz Megadrive Everdrive for sale/trade

Post by Shinobi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 pm

c0nfu53d wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm
Shinobi wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Prices don't include postage open to offers. Prices are far cheaper then eBay's pay pal gift or pay pal fees.

Ps Vita pal games
Drive Girls £20
Is this still available? And can you wait until the 20th of this month?
I still have Drive Girls if your still interested.. sorry I couldn’t reply sooner the forum is always and the odd occasion I can actually post the forum crashes on me
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 am

Re: PS Vita games and Krizz Megadrive Everdrive for sale/trade

Post by c0nfu53d » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 pm
c0nfu53d wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm
Shinobi wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Prices don't include postage open to offers. Prices are far cheaper then eBay's pay pal gift or pay pal fees.

Ps Vita pal games
Drive Girls £20
Is this still available? And can you wait until the 20th of this month?
I still have Drive Girls if your still interested.. sorry I couldn’t reply sooner the forum is always and the odd occasion I can actually post the forum crashes on me

Hi,

I have just brought Muramasa Rebirth so I don't have the money now but I have Senran Kagura Estival Versus on ebay so I can either swap with you if you want Senran or when it sells I can use that money to pay for drive girls.

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 am

Re: More PS Vita games for sale/trade

Post by c0nfu53d » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am

How much for YS the new one?

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: More PS Vita games for sale/trade

Post by Shinobi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 pm

c0nfu53d wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am
How much for YS the new one?
Make me a offer whatever you think
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 am

Re: More PS Vita games for sale/trade

Post by c0nfu53d » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:17 pm
c0nfu53d wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am
How much for YS the new one?
Make me a offer whatever you think
Boomerang have it new £30 http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/game- ... a/g235vita

So 28 delivered? I'm staying at my mum's at the moment so you would need to send it there...

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: Valuation wanted on GameCube stuff

Post by Shinobi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm

have a official black wired pad and a Wavebird with the wireless dongo but it’s missing the battery flap

3 x Pal games
Carmen Sandeigo
Darken Skye
Day of Reckoning 2

Jap games
PN03 x2
Shigagami no Shiro Box Set with figure
Soul Calibur
Spirit and Spells
Harvest Moon Girl Edition
Konami Fighting Jam with Optimus Prime and Megatron among others as playable characters
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests