yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

DPrinny

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:02 am

Impact wrestling is all over the place, the main event scene is copy paste, as are most of the storylines

NJPW G1 special was bloody great

Liger was getting tons of respect from the audience
Omega really is one of the BITW
Loads of great matches, even the c**p ones had there moments

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:47 am

bensonrad wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Just watching Slamiversary on Spike at the moment, not watch TNA/Impact for years, felt it totally went down hill, but watching tonight, seems like a bit of the old magic has been rekindled, quite a few old faces from the past popping up too, including the mighty booty daddy, bigg papa pump Scott Steiner, Shark boy, LAX with Konan! Even Don West back on the announcers table.
It's probably the best PPV they've put out in years and the Matthews/Steiner vs. Borash/Park segment either rips off the Broken Hardy's, or lends further credence to the suggestion Borash was the brains behind it all the time. Either way, very entertaining.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 am

Treguard wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:47 am
bensonrad wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Just watching Slamiversary on Spike at the moment, not watch TNA/Impact for years, felt it totally went down hill, but watching tonight, seems like a bit of the old magic has been rekindled, quite a few old faces from the past popping up too, including the mighty booty daddy, bigg papa pump Scott Steiner, Shark boy, LAX with Konan! Even Don West back on the announcers table.
It's probably the best PPV they've put out in years and the Matthews/Steiner vs. Borash/Park segment either rips off the Broken Hardy's, or lends further credence to the suggestion Borash was the brains behind it all the time. Either way, very entertaining.
You can tell JJ is booking it again
Just change the main event players

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:24 am

Great bollcoks of fire

NickThorpe

Post by NickThorpe » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:22 pm

I really hope the end of that ambulance match was an official double turn.

Also: has Brock ever more closely resembled boiled ham than he did last night?

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Slightly RAW boiled ham

He was not really arsed with that match, if he actually was they could of gone a bit MMA
Well done WWE on making someone look strong only to have him look weak during the match

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:26 pm

let's talk about the issue with WWE PPVs terrible names we ued to get survivor series(which was a unique ppv to start but it got changed) wrestlemania, summer slam, no way out now it's either name it after a match or give it a silly name like gbof(apart from staples like wm). whilst i'm here can someone explain when a battle royal becomes a royal rumble also if a company did a 10 man battle royal but called it a rumble could wwe sue(or would the full royal rumble title need to be used to class as infringement)
This guy are sick

Negative Creep

Post by Negative Creep » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 am

stayAwhile wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:26 pm
let's talk about the issue with WWE PPVs terrible names we ued to get survivor series(which was a unique ppv to start but it got changed) wrestlemania, summer slam, no way out now it's either name it after a match or give it a silly name like gbof(apart from staples like wm). whilst i'm here can someone explain when a battle royal becomes a royal rumble also if a company did a 10 man battle royal but called it a rumble could wwe sue(or would the full royal rumble title need to be used to class as infringement)
A battle royal is every one starting in the ring at once, the rumble is them entering individually. I would imagine the rumble name is copyrighted but battle royal is a generic term so anyone could use that.

Really enjoyed the joe Brock match and they seem to like working with each other. Joe is one of those people who just looks naturally intimidating which made it more believable, so has come out strong despite losing.

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 am

Negative Creep wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 am
stayAwhile wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:26 pm
A battle royal is every one starting in the ring at once, the rumble is them entering individually. I would imagine the rumble name is copyrighted but battle royal is a generic term so anyone could use that.

Really enjoyed the joe Brock match and they seem to like working with each other. Joe is one of those people who just looks naturally intimidating which made it more believable, so has come out strong despite losing.
I know FWE(defunct) a uk company who once claimed to have not only a tribute act to undertaker but in the same show the real taker but they had a 15 man rumble and waw 40 man rumble
This guy are sick

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 am

About 15 years ago a lot of UK promotions claimed to have some WWF guys, TBF they looked like them fro ma distance

In saying that from a distance I look like Kevin Nash

Also
G1 Climax STARTS!!
The day 1 main event is well worth a watch
As are the previous three matches

Negative Creep

Post by Negative Creep » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 am

Now we know what became of that "bestiality sex" :lol:

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 am

Skipping most of RAW these days
To much coy paste and talking

It should of been Swagger, at least then it would of made sense

They need to change his intro video, hes not acting like one............

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:18 pm

DPrinny wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 am
Skipping most of RAW these days
To much coy paste and talking

It should of been Swagger, at least then it would of made sense

They need to change his intro video, hes not acting like one............
too much talking in us wrestling any way yes cutting promos can help sell rivalaies ect but it can be done in match or as a short post match thing
This guy are sick

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Considering they do a lot of it, its like half the show

dste

Post by dste » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:56 am

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/19/wwe-was-a ... t-6791291/

I got 11 correct which I was pleased with.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!