Destiny 2

Discuss and discover all the great games of yesteryear!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

crusto

Destiny 2

Post by crusto » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Who's getting it? I am :D

Destiny 1 is a superb title, it has it's faults (plenty of them) but never has a game stolen so much of my time. Hoping the sequel betters it in every way and sees me through to the grave lol.

Eat your nans pants

nokgod

Re: Destiny 2

Post by nokgod » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Well.....possibly, i'll have to think about it. :wink:
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

ZXSabreman

Post by ZXSabreman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:41 am

I will be 100% getting it, on both PS4 and PC, I can't really play it ATM as I've just had shoulder surgery and can't hold the controller. The game is fantastic even after over two years
"Time fades even legend..."

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 pm

I might get it, actually thinking about getting back into Destiny 1 with my online group.

crusto

Post by crusto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Rayne wrote:I might get it, actually thinking about getting back into Destiny 1 with my online group.
You're welcome to join in with myself and the right honourable Nokgod if you ever feel the need.

Eat your nans pants

ZXSabreman

Post by ZXSabreman » Mon May 01, 2017 2:28 am

crusto wrote:
Rayne wrote:I might get it, actually thinking about getting back into Destiny 1 with my online group.
You're welcome to join in with myself and the right honourable Nokgod if you ever feel the need.
I could do with a regular team for Nightfalls etc, I seem to have lost touch a bit with my regular raid group. Not been on Destiny for a few weeks as I'm out of action due to an shoulder operation, plus sampling the delights of pc gaming.
Not really been on since the latest update. I'm sure your on my friends list.
"Time fades even legend..."

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Mon May 01, 2017 6:11 am

We generally two man the nightfall so there's always room for a bit more firepower :)
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 am

crusto wrote:
I actually might take you up on that mate. I started playing last night (back to a level 5 Warlock!) but it'd definitely be fun to have a few pros for the strikes/raids in the late-game.

Last time I played was with the House of Wolves expansion, still trying to get my head around the new stuff.

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Rayne wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 am
crusto wrote:
I actually might take you up on that mate. I started playing last night (back to a level 5 Warlock!) but it'd definitely be fun to have a few pros for the strikes/raids in the late-game.

Last time I played was with the House of Wolves expansion, still trying to get my head around the new stuff.
Its lovely you think we're pros..... :lol:
We're on every evening Rayne, you need help with anything just jump in to our party. You may be disgusted with the level of depravity our conversations can sink to though... :shock: :wink: :D

crusto

Post by crusto » Thu May 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Yeah, tonights initial topic was all about the curry I had just eaten and the unfortunate state I had left the toilet in. And it only got worse from there :P

No topic is taboo!

Eat your nans pants