Secret Santa 2015

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

ReplayRetro

Re: Secret Santa 2015

Post by ReplayRetro » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:17 am

Well, i think that about wraps it up for another year, as far as i'm aware there are no outstanding gifts so again i'd like to thank everyone who took part for making it worth while. Its no easy task setting this up and keeping track but when i see how happy people are with their items it makes it all worth while, so once again a big personal thanks from me for taking part and ensuring it all runs smoothly
same again next year :)
Visit www.youtube.com/replayretro . why? well erm, cos it would be awfully friendly of you to take a look i guess, you don't have to though, nobody will make you *sob sob*

Mire Mare

Post by Mire Mare » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:09 pm

Thanks for administering SS, RR. It's a great job you do. Cheers, MM

thingonaspring

Post by thingonaspring » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:51 am

Sorry samhain, it was me who was a bit late. :oops: glad it was something a) you didn't have and b) you wanted though! :D 8)

yes, also forgot to say thanks to replayretro again for organising in my previous post :mrgreen:

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 am

ReplayRetro wrote:Well, i think that about wraps it up for another year, as far as i'm aware there are no outstanding gifts so again i'd like to thank everyone who took part for making it worth while. Its no easy task setting this up and keeping track but when i see how happy people are with their items it makes it all worth while, so once again a big personal thanks from me for taking part and ensuring it all runs smoothly
same again next year :)
well I still need to send the last few bit but they know anyway and you are aware of the problems i had anyway retro artnt you? but that said i did make sure everything else would get there on time and it did. but yes i think i'm going to try get it done as soon as i get the details next year so if there are any problems i have more time to get it fixed
This guy are sick