Were you naughty at school

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

bolda

Post by bolda » Wed May 30, 2007 7:49 am

We had a maths teacher who used to make naughty kids stand with their noses pressed against the blackboard - one of those "roller" type blackboards. He would then yank the board around as fast as he could so that the friction burns were interspersed with whacks from the metal strips that separated each section of the canvas. Savage bugger!
GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!
ImageImageImage

EvilArmourKing

Post by EvilArmourKing » Wed May 30, 2007 8:02 am

Um.....................

Threw a lit match into a big red plastic bin (in an enclosed playground area, putting other pupils safety in jeopardy) - immediate suspension for 2 weeks! TWISTED FIRESTARTER!

Tried to steal the Nitro Glycerin (spelling??) that had been bought into school for a science project. Caught and suspended for one week.

Once I was actually naive enough to believe that wrapping a brick in toilet paper and lobbing said brick through a greenhouse window would "silence" the noise! Hey, I was still at Primary School!

And the most embarrasing moment of my life - caught "experimenting" with a girl from my class. In the Swimming Pool when everyone else in the school was outside partaking in Sports Day.

I LUV LISA!
"This rod will be your doom" - Kilik

oli_lar

Post by oli_lar » Wed May 30, 2007 8:23 am

Once my mate nicked the janitor's key ring and we then waited outside the changing rooms, waited for the teacher to leave after the class and then locked the door, trapping all the year 7s in there.

Funniest part about it was that the door had slats in it and there were lots of little hands poking through trying to get out!

We also locked EVERY inside door in the school after that...

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Wed May 30, 2007 8:36 am

EvilArmourKing wrote:Threw a lit match into a big red plastic bin (in an enclosed playground area, putting other pupils safety in jeopardy) - immediate suspension for 2 weeks! TWISTED FIRESTARTER!
I did that with a wall mounted yellow plastic bin beside the main doors to our primary school. At night. It was amazing - all that paper and stuff doesn't half burn bright and the yellow plastic is like a huge lantern with the light shining through it. Melted the bin a bit mind.

That was around the same time as one of my mates shot one of the resident glue sniffers in the head with his Gat.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

woody2

Post by woody2 » Wed May 30, 2007 5:15 pm

Hi everyone - first post here and had to reply!

I think the naughtiest thing I done was after my Food Technology class. I took a little tube of red food colouring and filled it up with water to make a little water pistol. I then went with some mates to find someone to squirt. I saw a supply teacher at her desk during lunchtime and we thought it would be funny to squirt her through the gap in the door. I didnt actually want to get her (I wasnt that bad!!) so I thought I would 'miss'. However the aim was perfect and the subsequent jet of water went from the desk upwards and hit her in the face. To make it worse (if that was possible) the food colouring had turned the water a vivid red :shock:
My mates ran away and I toyed with the idea of weeing myself before my legs worked and I ran like the wind. I was found out and put in isolation for a week (where you had to sit and do your work outside the head's office. That was the naughtiest thing I ever done, and I still cringe now when I think of it!!!

I also did have great fun with stink bombs though, perhaps the greatest invention for schoolboys :D
So long-a Bowser!

thl

Re: was you naughty at school

Post by thl » Wed May 30, 2007 5:37 pm

forestville wrote:There was time I and a few others kept on flooding the toilets by stuffing paper towels down the sink and leaving the taps running (never got caught).
That's exactly what happened at my secondary school about 10 years ago.

Someone flooded the boys' toilet by blocking the sink and leaving the tap running. When the headteacher spotted the water flowing from the toilet, she went back to the classroom with an angry expression and said: "Luckily that we got an insurance so that no other shops across the road gets flooded. Now I want to know who done all this?"

Seconds later Danny Downse admitted it by raising his hand in front of everybody. It was a surprise that he didn't get any suspension for the damage he made at school. Was also nicknamed "The Flood" due to what he had done and being obsessed with wrestling. :lol:

Xesh

Post by Xesh » Wed May 30, 2007 8:15 pm

I got the school bully expelled. :D I kept using the computers to print out abusive messages to various teachers and sent a couple to them. I planted the rest in his locker (once I'd picked the lock). Needless to say he had the book thrown at him (he deserved it). Never got caught for that but I think one of the teachers suspected me although he couldn't prove anything. :twisted:

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Xesh wrote:I got the school bully expelled. :D I kept using the computers to print out abusive messages to various teachers and sent a couple to them. I planted the rest in his locker (once I'd picked the lock). Needless to say he had the book thrown at him (he deserved it). Never got caught for that but I think one of the teachers suspected me although he couldn't prove anything. :twisted:
I remember someone in our class getting in trouble for getting someone elses login and setting their comp to print about 300 copies of something, they got in trouble for doing it and the other guy got in trouble for allowing his password to be found out.

Also remember someone using the internal email address system we had to send a jokingly abusive message about someone else in our year, resulting in no email for anyone else, our class hadn't even gotten email access yet so we were pissed!!
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

yethboth

Post by yethboth » Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 am

I once got off PE by writing a fake sick letter to my PE Teacher because I forgot my PE kit and did not want to get a Punishment Exercise and I remember forging the signature of the letter by using my Dad's signature that I traced for emergencies such as this and I also used a different style of handwriting when writing the actual letter so that my teacher did not know it was my handwriting and I got away with it!! :P

Til this day right now, my dad still does not know anything about it. :lol:

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu May 31, 2007 3:25 am

Isn't parental signature forgery part of the curriculum? I always assumed it was mandatory for every child to do this.
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

Xesh

Post by Xesh » Thu May 31, 2007 8:25 pm

You're lucky. My mum was on the PTA so I couldn't get away with that. :(

Submerge

Post by Submerge » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:22 am

nope

told a dinner lady to f*ck off once, but nothing came of it
'Let his name be praised' - Lo Ray, Body Blows.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 am

Someone in my class threw a desk at a teacher.

It was provoked though, she was really putting pressure on him and we could all see it coming.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:03 am

Submerge wrote:nope

told a dinner lady to f*ck off once, but nothing came of it
Did she censored off?
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com

stvd

Post by stvd » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:10 am

In my first year of High Scool I slashed someones face open with a bit glass from a broken window.
I didn't break the window though. I wasn't that bad! :)
And I punched a maths teacher full in the face (although he grabbed me from behind and I didn't expect it to be a teacher).