Computer Club@ Lass O'Gowrie; Manchester, July 29th, 6:30pm

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

prof peach

Computer Club@ Lass O'Gowrie; Manchester, July 29th, 6:30pm

Post by prof peach » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:10 am

Howdo,

Just to let people know that the next Computer Club will be held on July 29th from 6:30pm as usual. We've pretty well got it nailed down to the last Tuesday in the month now - well at least until the Champions league kicks in! SNES, Megadrive, N64, GameCube, Saturn, Dreamcast - all the usuals.

Last month was pretty packed, so I'll be needing more space if it goes on! We also hosted a Sega Master System get together last Sunday, which was incredible.

As usual, more information on the pub is available at www.thelass.co.uk

rupert

Re: Computer Club@ Lass O'Gowrie; Manchester, July 29th, 6:3

Post by rupert » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:50 pm

prof peach wrote:
We also hosted a Sega Master System get together last Sunday, which was incredible.
indeed it was :) see here:

http://shinobiman.proboards15.com/index ... hread=6080

Sega8bit is only a small forum as it is pretty much Master System only but I managed to get 10 forum members to the event, none of them actually from Manchester either, they travelled from Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford, South wales and London! all in all a great day :)

the_hawk

Post by the_hawk » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 pm

I haven't been to one of these events, but I have to say that the Lass is one of my favourate pubs, just back from watching the Northern Ireland V Scotland game there.

Retro Game nights, Staropramen & Northern Ireland on the big screen. If they installed Hammocks in the corner I would LIVE there!

nwosteve

Re: Computer Club@ Lass O'Gowrie; Manchester, July 29th, 6:3

Post by nwosteve » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 am

rupert wrote:
prof peach wrote:
We also hosted a Sega Master System get together last Sunday, which was incredible.
indeed it was :) see here:

http://shinobiman.proboards15.com/index ... hread=6080

Sega8bit is only a small forum as it is pretty much Master System only but I managed to get 10 forum members to the event, none of them actually from Manchester either, they travelled from Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford, South wales and London! all in all a great day :)
I am a MASSIVE MS fan and have 200 MS games and hail from Suffolk. Would love to get involved, could you PM me some of the details?
"You're all going to die." MK3 promo posters