Page 1 of 2

its my 40th today.......

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:20 am
by madblokeything
well its hit me the big 40 today......

i started the day with a high score on wild west hero and a beer....now of to lincoln on the censored for the rest of the weekend......get in.. :shock:

Re: its my 40th today.......

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:22 am
by video-gamer-girl
madblokeything wrote:well its hit me the big 40 today......

i started the day with a high score on wild west hero and a beer....now of to lincoln on the censored for the rest of the weekend......get in.. :shock:
Happy Birthday Mate, Hope it is a good one!

My Birthday is next week i am going to be gracing the middle age of 35 :oops: feeling very depressed thinking a bout it :lol:

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:47 am
by rupert
Happy Birthday, it's mine tomorrow :)

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:54 am
by rossi46
happy birthday, MBT!

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:04 am
by thl
Happy Birthday. Enjoy it. :D

40

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:07 am
by driver695
Have a good one ! :D

I FEEL for you - Only 8 months til I hit mine :shock: AAAAARGH :lol:

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:23 am
by ToxieDogg
Happy Birthday mate!

I'll be joining you soon....

In about 9 years ;) :lol:

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 am
by yethboth
Don't worry, you are not old until you are 80!

:)

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:15 am
by markopoloman
yethboth wrote:Don't worry, you are not old until you are 80!

:)
70 years for you then young man :lol:


ANYWAY,

A very happy birthday to you Mad(OLD)Blokeything!

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:50 pm
by mohicankid
happy birthday!

i can't imagine being 40...i'm finding aproaching 30 rather difficult :(

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:55 pm
by pottyboy
Happy b'day man!

By the time I'm your age, it will be the year 2026. By then we would have probably all moved away from Earth and be colonising other planets!

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:01 pm
by mohicankid
either that or gloating about your youth will give you such a huge head it will eventualy explode and kill you :D


:P

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:28 pm
by felgekarp
Happy Birthday.

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:56 pm
by mohicankid
felgekarp wrote:Happy Birthday.
you c*ck-juggling thunderc*nt!
hahahaha :lol:

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:37 pm
by yethboth
pottyboy wrote:Happy b'day man!

By the time I'm your age, it will be the year 2026. By then we would have probably all moved away from Earth and be colonising other planets!
By 2026, it will be like a Blade Runner type scenerio. I can just imagine it. :D