yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

Fishsta

Re: wrestling

Post by Fishsta » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:12 am

Read today that 3 more names for "All Stars" have been revealed; Randy Orton, Ultimate Warriror... and Hulk Hogan.

What's this about Goliath from Gladiators duffing up John Cena and joining Nexus?

Really need to get Sky back and start watching properly again. Been watching some old DVDs (from around 2003/4 ish) and "WWE Confidential" (Montreal Screwjob etc), got the taste for it again.

Undertaker apparently ready to "pass the torch". Wonder if his last WM appearance will be the end of the streak? Personally I think he should remain undefeated at WM, he's already guaranteed a place in the Hall of Fame. Maybe win a title, then the usual >boom< lights out, back on to reveal no Undertaker, title belt lying in the ring. Set up for a tournament to find a new champion at the following PPV?
ImageImage

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Fishsta wrote:Read today that 3 more names for "All Stars" have been revealed; Randy Orton, Ultimate Warriror... and Hulk Hogan.
Ahh now thats more like it! :D maybe thats what the hulksters secret talk with Vinnie Mac recently was all about!
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Cant find them books.
Can anyone buy them for me and ill foot the bill
bensonrad wrote:All Stars (sadly minus the Legend "Mr TNA" Hulk Hogan!)

Glad to see this is coming out on the PS2, so I will be able to buy it for one of my consoles at least, surely must be one of the last games probably to ever come out on PS2 if it is.
It is?
Read today that 3 more names for "All Stars" have been revealed; Randy Orton, Ultimate Warriror... and Hulk Hogan.

What's this about Goliath from Gladiators duffing up John Cena and joining Nexus?

Really need to get Sky back and start watching properly again. Been watching some old DVDs (from around 2003/4 ish) and "WWE Confidential" (Montreal Screwjob etc), got the taste for it again.

Undertaker apparently ready to "pass the torch". Wonder if his last WM appearance will be the end of the streak? Personally I think he should remain undefeated at WM, he's already guaranteed a place in the Hall of Fame. Maybe win a title, then the usual >boom< lights out, back on to reveal no Undertaker, title belt lying in the ring. Set up for a tournament to find a new champion at the following PPV?
Hope all stars has a CAW mode.
Id make Big Daddy and my own champion Angus

Yeah he started on Monday.
Not seen much of him

You dont need sky. I watch them all via downloads (direct of torrent).
Taker is getting on and seems to get injured in every match.
Would like closer to the Taker/Kane thing. There is no title to change hands

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 pm

DPrinny wrote:You dont need sky. I watch them all via downloads (direct of torrent).
Taker is getting on and seems to get injured in every match.
Would like closer to the Taker/Kane thing. There is no title to change hands
you don't even need to torrent them
i watch streams from this site
http://nsw-tv.com/forum/view.php?pg=streampage
you have to join up, but its free and they show wrestling 24-7
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh yeah I can stream them as well.

They mostly use rubbish sites (Megavideo is arse) so I download

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Tna Impact is currently free to watch on TNA in demand, as they currently have no British TV home since Bravo shut down.
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 am

Got the Foley one.
Will give it a read next week

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 am

TNA is coming to Challenge TV as of the 1st Feb, they are going to do a catch up of all episodes since it was last seen on Bravo.

TNA Impact will be shown on Challenge the tuesday after
TNA PPVs will be shown the following Wednesday
TNA Explosion will also be shown on the channel.

And its being made a Freeview channel! :D So TNA will be free to the UK, a great move.

My only question is I don't have a freeview box, just a sky box (not a subscriber anymore) whilst I get a fair few free channels, I don't get certain freeview things like Dave etc. So fingers crossed Challenge will be a free to air on Sky as well! If not I am going to have to obtain a freeview box somewhere.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 am

Never knew that Bravo had gone..> I see TNA left 'Flair' in England as he(Flair) - refused to get on the Plane!! Flairs a piece of Garbage and can't see Steiner going back to TNA any time soon as he hates Flair.. I listened to Steiners shoot interview, so funny, "His crooked yellow teeth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TBtr5BS-Ts
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:46 pm

bensonrad wrote:TNA is coming to Challenge TV as of the 1st Feb, they are going to do a catch up of all episodes since it was last seen on Bravo.

TNA Impact will be shown on Challenge the tuesday after
TNA PPVs will be shown the following Wednesday
TNA Explosion will also be shown on the channel.

And its being made a Freeview channel! :D So TNA will be free to the UK, a great move.

My only question is I don't have a freeview box, just a sky box (not a subscriber anymore) whilst I get a fair few free channels, I don't get certain freeview things like Dave etc. So fingers crossed Challenge will be a free to air on Sky as well! If not I am going to have to obtain a freeview box somewhere.
i have a freeview box going begging if you want it?
let me know!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 am

Royal Rumble was great last night.
A few returners
(Diesel, Booker, Kali (again))
Ill do a write up of it when I am more awake

club

Post by club » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Mistico to WWE. Interesting to see how this plays out.

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm

the end was naff
good to see big barry lasting so long on his ppv debute :) even eliminating a few BIG names!

Roo

Post by Roo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 pm

1992 aside, I'm calling that the best Royal Rumble match ever. Brilliantly paced, many superb individual performances (Punk, Morrison, Bryan, Cena, to name a few), some genuinely surprising comebacks and entrants, and the right man was given the win in the end.

That ending was something else. My mate and I were going absolutely scripto - but in the best possible, wake-his-Mum-up-at-4am kind of way. Absolutely loved that whole match.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 pm

I seriously shouted "COBRA!! THROW HIM OUT" at the Santio bit.
40 stars and it still felt a bit like they where adding filer by using stars they already had wrestle

That thing Morrison did was awesome

Mick Foley said something on it over Twitter
"Morrison stole that move from me...ok, maybe not. Wow!"
"OK, maybe Morrison didn't steal that move from me, but Husky DID steal my abs and obliques."