47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

DPrinny

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 am

Well ill fill you in.

Undertaker was attacked in his home erliyer in the year and was found "In a comatosed state" by his brother Kane.
Kane went mental on Smackdown downing the Red hew thing on the lighting and attacking people at random whilst trying to find out who done it. He blamed CM Punk who was acting all supeariour (no change there) to Undertaker. Kane kept doing the scary evil thing.
Undertaker came back at one of the PPVs when Kane was defending his WWE championship belt and attacked Kane, but lost the scuffle and looked a bit out of it.
Then later on the Undertaker had a championship match with Kane and lost it (still looking out of it).
Kane was bragging that his brother is no longer as powerful as he was and threw out that episode of Smackdown taker was sitting back stage looking sorry for him self. Then a shadow darkend him. He said "Go away" then he looked up stood up and did the eye thing then this happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb73uSq45U0

Then at Hell in a cell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXB2TKW ... re=related

But recently Edge has kidnapped Paul and been all crazy Edge to weeken Kane

Wrestling- Eastenders for men

(Also my spell check is being a arse)

lanky316

Post by lanky316 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:59 am

Thanks for the update on that one, as I said been rusty on it all recently, shocked at how few on Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 I actually recognised! Have been inspired to look back on a couple of old DVDs, Watched the RAW 10th anniversary show and the Owen Hart tribute night in full (forgot just how emotional that night had been!). Also managed to teach the missus a newfound respect for this "fake sport" by showing her a TLC match. "How do they fake that?" being the most common line from her as she looked on in disbelief at Hardys flying through various inanimate objects.

RMLF

Post by RMLF » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 am

Bobby The Brain Heenan is in an induced coma if things are to be believed said to be very close to passing away, according to Lanny Poffo ( The Genius)
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 am

I watched the A&E docu Finding Hulk Hogan last night, thought it was quite good, highly exagerated, but really shows him as an old man now, quite sad viewing. I cannot believe though he has lost all his money, they showed him going round his empty house with barely any furniture, as the wife took it all, and said he is having to sell everything off. Yet in his recent book (of the same story) His wife had the house pretty much up until they finalised their divorce, so it can't have been empty when she first broke she was divorcing him. It was very much filmed in a way to make you feel sympathy for him. After watching it, I really can't see him getting in the actual ring again though to wrestle, he is in real bad shape (well the docu leads the viewing to believe this anyhow).
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 pm

bensonrad wrote:I watched the A&E docu Finding Hulk Hogan last night, thought it was quite good, highly exagerated, but really shows him as an old man now, quite sad viewing. I cannot believe though he has lost all his money, they showed him going round his empty house with barely any furniture, as the wife took it all, and said he is having to sell everything off. Yet in his recent book (of the same story) His wife had the house pretty much up until they finalised their divorce, so it can't have been empty when she first broke she was divorcing him. It was very much filmed in a way to make you feel sympathy for him. After watching it, I really can't see him getting in the actual ring again though to wrestle, he is in real bad shape (well the docu leads the viewing to believe this anyhow).
Where did you watch that?

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Wait a sec
Did Paul call every WWE fan a bastard?

And they didnt bleep it?

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:39 pm

MVP released

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mvpreleased

Dont know why.
See him on TNA in a few weeks

Edit-
Matt Hardy tweeted
"Congrats to my "pahtner" @The305MVP as he's made the decision to change career paths-I know he'll do great, he's an awesome guy & performer!"
Last edited by DPrinny on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

retrogarden

Post by retrogarden » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Surprised by that. Was a hell of a gimmick debuted.

Always seemed on the cusp of a major push.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Might of missed the edit so..
As matt Hardy posted

"Congrats to my "pahtner" @The305MVP as he's made the decision to change career paths-I know he'll do great, he's an awesome guy & performer!"

Hearing things that he needed more freedom in the ring.

WWE looses another good guy
They already seem to be struggling on RAW with giving long time heel Randy Orton as good guy role

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Really surprised that MVP's gone...he was really popular with the crowd, had a good gimmick and (as retrogarden says) seemed on the verge of a push at any minute. Maybe he was getting p!ssed off waiting for his moment, it's almost like they didn't know what to do with him. Shame.

Heard that Paul Bearer thing last Friday where he called everyone 'bastards'....surprised me it wasn't bleeped too....

Really wasn't pleased with how they handled King Of The Ring. Could've been good...but I thought the point of it was to elevate a mid carder to main event status, or at least give someone a well deserved push....something that'd benefit either Alberto Del Rio or John Morrison. Why the hell did Sheamus win it? He's already a main eventer and a 2 time WWE Champ. :? If it's all to do with Triple H returning and they want a 'King Of The Ring vs The King Of Kings' match, it's a bit pathetic really.
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm

" Triple H is out until December"

TBH King of the Ring has been rubbish for the past few years. This one had promise, but didnt keep it
From the Wiki
The champ match on RAW was a bit of a annoying one.
Knew King wouldn't win, but Cole interfering was just stupid. I was more expecting King getting "Injured" then having a few weeks off and letting Punk take over.
Oh hum a possible commutator match at the next event

Red_Hot_Sax_Man

Post by Red_Hot_Sax_Man » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 pm

I was more expecting King getting "Injured" then having a few weeks off and letting Punk take over.
There is some noise being made about the commentary on RAW ... King and Cole both want Jim Ross back as the main announcer on RAW, they want rid of Matt Striker ... JR has been publicly vocal for a whole about wanting to return to regular TV work for the WWE ... however Vince McMahon is keen on pushing the younger genre, although Jerry Lawler is 3 years older than Ross. How CM Punk would fit into the commentary has not been mentioned, maybe a move over to Smackdown once he has a little more experience from the RAW team until he is fit to work again?

McMahon is said to be very up on a 3 man broadcasting team.

Also on the note of the commentary, Triple H has been working the role backstage on the mic's to the announce team instead of Vince recently, he is said to the complete opposite of Vince, no swearing or shouting and waiting until breaks before mentioning mistakes, correcting or advising to the announcers - it is unknown if this is to be Triple H's permanent role during future RAW's.

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

So Final Resolution tonight. How will Morgan be screwed? A lot of people are saying that Anderson will turn heel with is realistic when you consider that this is TNA.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 pm

TNA has been a bit to urgh recently.

Are there storyline writers on holiday or something?

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 pm

DPrinny wrote:TNA has been a bit to urgh recently.

Are there storyline writers on holiday or something?
No, I'd call it typical Vince Russo writing/booking. They'd do well to get rid of him. Wouldn't solve all of their problems but it'd be a massive step in the right direction. It's the out of context gimmick matches (ie. Casket Matches between Pope and Abyss) that I'm finding increasingly ridiculous to watch, especially when TNA feel that they can just change the rules of them whenever they want (ie. one of those Casket Matches ending in a DQ. WTF?)
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!