yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 am

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=41260231
this is steve saxons myspace page it should open on a pic of me being side-superplexed off the top rope!

use the previouse/next buttons at the top of the page to see more pics of me and the other matches! :D
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:53 pm

mohicankid wrote:
ToxieDogg wrote:
mohicankid wrote: i beg to differ!! :lol:
Please explain :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
i like to think i "wing it" when it comes to wrestling!
and i wouldn't know about stamina as my matches have never run ove 15 mins! :D
i'm hoping to get a vid this week!
When I say 'skill', I mean knowing how to take bumps and fall properly without 'botching' things and actually getting injured.

And I'm sure that you could quite easily manage an Ironman match with someone like Triple H (or perhaps not :lol: ;) )

I'll reserve judgement on your acting ability until you put the video on Youtube (you will, won't you? ;) ) and I can see how much 'over' with the crowd you are. You're a heel so I expect a lot of 'boos' and then a massive cheer when you get your ass whupped :lol: :lol:
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:14 am

well i can certainly take bumps! :D

and HHH is a pu$sy! :lol:

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:56 am

i couldn't get the link to work so here are some more pics!

am wrestling again tonight and will hopfully have a video to post!

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm

wasn't gonna put any more i here until the video is finnished.....but

i'm feeling realy misserable nd slightly pissed off with wrestling due to novices nearly killing me to try to make themselves look good! :x

on monday i was put in with a novice with only a years training and whilst trying to do a sequence he didn't know well enough, he fell over and landed with his full 13 stone on my ankle joint,almost breaking it and i have been limping ever since, also my ankle is rather enflamed!

then on thursday whilst training before the show i had a lad who has been training for two minuits try to prove a point by stiffing me! (deliberately executing a move with the intention of hurting the other person!)
as a result i have a sprained wrist and a badly bruised shoulder! i could not reveal that i was hurt as that would have put me out of the show,so i carried on allowing all 3 novices repetedly slam,throw,and put variouse holds on me despite being in agony!
so by the time i actualy got into the ring on thursday night for my actual bout, i was limping rather badly and was unable to put any weight on my left arm becouse of my wrist & shoulder. i managed to finnish the match as well as could be expected but whilst trying to dodge a boot to the head i leant on my left hand, which gave way, and ended up with the full impact of a boot deliverd by 20st of wrestler straight in the face, which knocked my silly and blacked my eye!

don't get me wrong, i am not complaining about mistakes...becouse every body makes them and i am still concidderd a novice myself (6 years training) and i did not lose my temper with thelads in question...just explained that when you take another person into any kind of impact manouver,they are litteraly trusting you with their health,even their lives at times...as a rsult of this week i can hardly walk and can not lift with,or put weight on my let arm.i am litteraly back and blue and have to start work monday night (which i am dreading) or i cant pay therent!

i am seriousley considering giving it up,probably won't but am just really down in the dumps!!! :cry:

sscott

Post by sscott » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Not sure what to say, your hobby is so radically different to most other peoples it's hard to relate. If these guys are new then I think you need to tell them - not worth going through that sh1t.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:22 pm

That's bad, I've really been enjoying reading your posts and seeing the pictures so don't give up. One guy botching and nearly breaking your ankle is one thing, but being stiffed is pretty unforgiveable....I remember seeing Bob 'Hardcore' Holly 'stiff' one of the contestants during training on Tough Enough a few years back and the poor kid ended up looking like he'd done 12 rounds with Tyson and then been hit by a truck :( Hope you recover soon, just shows that whatever anybody says about wrestling, the hazards are real.

Just tell yourself that it could've been worse, you could've had Mike Adamle commentating on your matches that night ;) :lol:

And as Jerry Lawler said on Saturday Night's Main Event last week when Shad out of Cryme Tyme appeared to be 'legit' hurt for a moment...'I hope he's not crying....there's no crying in WWE!' ;)

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm

ToxieDogg wrote:there's no crying in WWE!' ;)
no, but theres plenty of room for bitchin' in catch as can' (british wrestling ) :lol:

stiffing is unfortunate....but it happens! it is a traditional way of weeding out trainees. they have a match or training session in which they get the snot knocked out of them in a controled situation....usualy a too hard punch/kick just enough so they feel it for a day or too (hollie was a little ott...but it wasn't as stiff as they made out!)....if they come back,they can handle the physical side of wrestling if not...they dont get rememberd! i went through it and stayed, it seems harsh at the time but prepares you for the show must go on attitude that gets you to the finnish, even if you are seriously hurt! you can't just hold upa hand and say no more!
thereasoni'm pissed' isbecouse i volounteer my body to be used as a dummie' so that the new guys can get things straight in there head..and i was taken advantage of...becouse i kept telling this one lad he was doing a manouver incorrectly, he stiffed me...i know it, he knows i know it. but i am able to put it to one side and warn him that if he ever tried that sh!t with a vet'...it would be the last time he got near a ring!....i just can't get to grips with the fact that my left hand is useless at the mo'....and i keep missing spaces becouse thats my left hands job :lol: also 'cos my left legs fooked i keepgoing to use my left hand to support my self,and ending up in a crumpledheap! :oops:

i love wrestling...and i love helping others....but i don't love the prospect of struggling through a 12 hour shift monday night whilst re-enacting 'my left foot' :D

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Yeah, I can understand that. :(

I absolutely respect what you (and all the other guys) do, the only thing that'd concern me after a day like that is the prospect of it happening again and being left with permanent nagging injuries....wouldn't want to see you end up in a wheelchair just because some other idiot wasn't playing ball properly and doing things in a proper, safe as possible way.

I mean, even when you're doing a match with a vet, there's the chance of something going wrong.....I still find it quite hard to watch the footage of Owen Hart performing 'that' piledriver on Stone Cold Steve Austin (where his neck ended up being broken), and there's been plenty of other mishaps too, like when Droz ended up paralyzed from the neck down after a frog splash from D'Lo Brown, or Bob Holly ended up with a broken arm after a moonsault from Kurt Angle.

I think you should stick at it because it's something you love doing (and also something I love to do myself if I was more physically able) but by the same token, take care.

Hopefully I get to see one of your shows sometime ;)

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:39 pm

i wrestled again today at pwllelli haven camp in a 3 way match which lasted 20 mins...i won, which is nice..although how i managed to have one of the best matches of my life on just one arm and leg i have no idea! plus i had to do an unplanned interfarance on the match imediatly after mine becouse one of the young lads messed up and hurt himself (i had to run out the min' the match was finnished and literaly carry him back, as he had winded himself so badly he passed out! :lol: )

it went a lot more smoothly today and although i have a few new bruises to add to the collection...i feel great! (leg and arm are still not working right though)

8)

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:18 pm

bumping this up as i will be linking to a vid made today...just got to wait for a mate to upload it....if your interested then watch this space....if not....don't :D

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Cool 8) Looking forward to it. :)

The Master

Post by The Master » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Hurry up ;)
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

The Master wrote:Hurry up ;)
+1
I'd love to see your match mate. :wink:
I think I said that in another thread, but if you plan to wrestle across the Channel, I'd be the first one to come & see you. :wink:
Translator for Pix'n Love Publishing:
The History of Sonic (Spring 2012)
Gunpei Yokoi biography (Q2 2012)
The History of Mario (Q2 2012)

http://www.pixnlovepublishing.com

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:26 pm

grrr still waiting for him to upload it!....sorry but it might be tomorrow

:x