47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

Spooky

Re: wrestling

Post by Spooky » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm

mohicankid wrote::))
you'll be suprised by what i'm capable of after downing a quater bottle of vodka!
:lol:
I always wonder what I'd be like when (even half) drunk... but I guess I'll never know since I can't even stand the taste of alcohol... unless you can get drunk on Diet Coke??? :lol:

Anyway, I totally agree with you and the vodka! :wink: By the way, I still hope to see you wrestling over here some day. I'm sure you can export your talents. The wrestling business in France is booming!
Translator for Pix'n Love Publishing:
The History of Sonic (Spring 2012)
Gunpei Yokoi biography (Q2 2012)
The History of Mario (Q2 2012)

http://www.pixnlovepublishing.com

Elgin_McQueen

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:16 pm

I still find it hard referring to the WWF as the WWE, still doesn't sound right.

TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:17 pm

haha the wwf panda's, i love that pic and use it quite often!
was first used by a newspaper during the court battle between the now wwf and the wwe
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:22 pm

RED DRAGON Vs NIGHT STALKER (me)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpOFzZ44 ... re=channel part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDC74Sws ... re=channel part two

this was at a show just before christmass!

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 am

Another tragic death in wrestling: apparently, Andrew Martin (aka Test) was found dead in his apartment in Tampa, Florida... He was about to turn 34! :(
I'm betting on a heart failure, or possibly drug overdose... last time I saw him in ECW, it was obvious he was a heavy steroid user. This might have led to the same problems Eddie Guerrero had?...

andy vaisey

Post by andy vaisey » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Spooky wrote:Another tragic death in wrestling: apparently, Andrew Martin (aka Test) was found dead in his apartment in Tampa, Florida... He was about to turn 34...
This is the first time I've posted in this thread.

I LOVE the 'sport' and the 'entertainment' of wrestling and so much respect *everyone* who who takes part. This is sad news... :(

I've followed this thread from the start and hope that "mohicankid" is feeling good and loves his chosen sport. All respect to him *genuinely*.

I've watched so many documentaries of wrestlers and people associated and can't help admire those involved. Keep up the good work 'mohicankid' and stay healthy... please...

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:14 am

it is sad news about test, and unfortunate that so many wrestlers feel they have no choice but to "juice" in order to advance in this buisness. the amount of people who have died in the past decade due to heart failiure caused by drug usage is absolutly shocking!
as those who have met me can tell...i don't use steroids! i have thought about it in the past but decided strongly against the idea!
it is the promoters i blame as its always the GOLIATH type people who have little abillity who get put ahead of the smaller guy's who work their asses off!
rest well test, you were a trully tallented and under apreciated worker! : :cry:

had another good show last night worked a tag match with a new partner! the video will hopefully be available shortly!
thanks to forumite rhys wynn for helping out and being our five star referee:)

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 pm

mohicankid wrote:it is sad news about test, and unfortunate that so many wrestlers feel they have no choice but to "juice" in order to advance in this buisness. the amount of people who have died in the past decade due to heart failiure caused by drug usage is absolutly shocking!
as those who have met me can tell...i don't use steroids! i have thought about it in the past but decided strongly against the idea!
it is the promoters i blame as its always the GOLIATH type people who have little abillity who get put ahead of the smaller guy's who work their asses off!
rest well test, you were a trully tallented and under apreciated worker! : :cry:

had another good show last night worked a tag match with a new partner! the video will hopefully be available shortly!
I'm still waiting for you to "export your talents" to France... :wink: I think I might even be able to get you in touch with promoters...
A friend of mine is currently training to become a wrestler. All I can say is that it takes a whole lot more than physical training! :wink:

retrogarden

Post by retrogarden » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:19 am

mohicankid wrote:it is sad news about test, and unfortunate that so many wrestlers feel they have no choice but to "juice" in order to advance in this buisness. the amount of people who have died in the past decade due to heart failiure caused by drug usage is absolutly shocking!

You're quite welcome, glad to be involved! I'd also like anybody who even considers it "fake" to follow me around for the next day or so. I'm in agony with my legs, and I was just refereeing!

Those who are interested come to the Stoke show on the first Friday in April :)

I'd also like to confirm that mohicankid is far too skinny to use steroids, but will probably die of a vanilla cornetto overdose :lol:

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 am

Yeah, I heard about Test. Very sad news, that one, as I'd actually met him in person a few years back (when he was doing the storyline with Stacy Keibler, I met her as well :D ) and he seemed like a thoroughly decent bloke :(

R.I.P.
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:10 pm

retrogarden wrote:I'd also like to confirm that mohicankid is far too skinny to use steroids, but will probably die of a vanilla cornetto overdose :lol:
mmmmmm ice cream....
i only had 3, ice cream is good for you and i'm in training! :D

andy vaisey

Post by andy vaisey » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:25 pm

ToxieDogg wrote:...Stacy Keibler, I met her as well...
:shock:
Lucky git!

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Just watched this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNcfQdYy ... annel_page
Mohicankid fighting El Destello. I can't stand wrestling, but watched this through just cos its someone I know :)
Took me back to those old Granstand saturdays trying to pass the time before the footy came on the radio.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 pm

andy vaisey wrote:
ToxieDogg wrote:...Stacy Keibler, I met her as well...
:shock:
Lucky git!
I might even post a photo of my signed Stacey Keibler pic too (that she signed right in front of me :) ) at some point just to make everyone jealous. :)

She gorgeous, she is. :D
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

andy vaisey

Post by andy vaisey » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm

ToxieDogg wrote:I might even post a photo of my signed Stacey Keibler pic too (that she signed right in front of me :) ) at some point just to make everyone jealous. :)

She gorgeous, she is. :D
Git, git, git!!! She is rather stunning!