wrestling

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

do you watch wrestling on tv?

yes
70
47%
no
79
53%
 
Total votes: 149

User avatar
Treguard
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

Re: wrestling

Post by Treguard » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 am

I think The Rock doing anything other than fighting Cena at Mania is a lot to ask for. I doubt he'll be around after that, I'm honestly surprised he came back in the first place. I'd sooner see a Rock/Jericho feud though, if only for the promos.

User avatar
koopa42
Posts: 5903
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Playing the victim apparently?

Re: wrestling

Post by koopa42 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 am

Treguard wrote:I think The Rock doing anything other than fighting Cena at Mania is a lot to ask for. I doubt he'll be around after that, I'm honestly surprised he came back in the first place. I'd sooner see a Rock/Jericho feud though, if only for the promos.
I read that he's signed up for the following mania? Could be bollox though.

User avatar
The Laird
Posts: 8496
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Luton
Contact:

Re: wrestling

Post by The Laird » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:49 am

koopa42 wrote:
Treguard wrote:I think The Rock doing anything other than fighting Cena at Mania is a lot to ask for. I doubt he'll be around after that, I'm honestly surprised he came back in the first place. I'd sooner see a Rock/Jericho feud though, if only for the promos.
I read that he's signed up for the following mania? Could be bollox though.
Yes he said he will be around for Wrestlemania 30

Oh and Elimination Chamber was great and RAW was pretty good last night too :shock:

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24373
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 am

Elim and RAW was good, the odd match kinda dragged it down.

Also
Image

Just because it was awesome

User avatar
mainvein
Posts: 2681
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 am
Location: leeds
Contact:

Re: wrestling

Post by mainvein » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

anyone catch TNA impact? turned on the tv and it was already on, caught the blossom twims and marty scurll in the mixed tag match and his suicide dive!!!

daft censored kind of messed up pretty bad, launched through the ropes by the turnbuckle and landed on his head also on the metal bars at the bottom of the guardrail too, front row of the crowd were just looking at him for the rest of the match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Un2wLbL9mY 2 mins 50
Last edited by mainvein on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
koopa42
Posts: 5903
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Playing the victim apparently?

Re: wrestling

Post by koopa42 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

DPrinny wrote:Elim and RAW was good, the odd match kinda dragged it down.

Also
Image

Just because it was awesome
Wolf virtual fighter lol

User avatar
GigaPepsiMan
Posts: 2692
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: wrestling

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Jack Swagger has joined the Rob Van Dam Hall of Fame for Stupid People after he was arrested for DUI and caught with pot.
Image
http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/20/wwe-star- ... iolations/

All I have to say is this.

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24373
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Damn just as he was getting a push he becomes a pusher
koopa42 wrote:
DPrinny wrote:Elim and RAW was good, the odd match kinda dragged it down.

Also
Image

Just because it was awesome
Wolf virtual fighter lol
Its much harder than a giant swing as he has to start with no momentum.

User avatar
mainvein
Posts: 2681
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 am
Location: leeds
Contact:

Re: wrestling

Post by mainvein » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

just stumbled across this on youtube - silent library with wwe wrestlers - crazy tv show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuA6vLPc48

laughed out loud at kid with the baseball bat :D
Image

pratty
Posts: 5405
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: wrestling

Post by pratty » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:37 am

mainvein wrote:just stumbled across this on youtube - silent library with wwe wrestlers - crazy tv show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuA6vLPc48

laughed out loud at kid with the baseball bat :D

:lol: I approve this post. :D
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

User avatar
bensonrad
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Seaford, Sussex

Re: wrestling

Post by bensonrad » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 am

mainvein wrote:anyone catch TNA impact? turned on the tv and it was already on, caught the blossom twims and marty scurll in the mixed tag match and his suicide dive!!!

daft censored kind of messed up pretty bad, launched through the ropes by the turnbuckle and landed on his head also on the metal bars at the bottom of the guardrail too, front row of the crowd were just looking at him for the rest of the match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Un2wLbL9mY 2 mins 50
Yep I whinced as I watched that last week. Thats 2 years in a row at London no less, a brit with a chance to shine screws up, I remember last year that Mark Haskins messed up against AA and injured himself pretty bad. I liked the blossom twins, shame they won't be in it more often.
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24373
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7yo#t=377s

I shouldn't of laughed at that comment being a fan of him and all

User avatar
koopa42
Posts: 5903
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Playing the victim apparently?

Re: wrestling

Post by koopa42 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Lol I watched more of the Shannon tweed link under it

User avatar
STranger81
Posts: 2497
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: wrestling

Post by STranger81 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Been watching Jake Roberts' YouTube videos and can't believe how good he seems after all he's done. Lost around 70lbs and cleaned himself up since he moved in with Diamond Dallas Page.

His latest promo put a huge smile on my face. Gone is the mumbling, fat drunk, and in his place is good old Jake Roberts.
Xbox gamer tag: kingboo81

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24373
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Image

OMG HE DID A NEW MOVE!!
A botcharana

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests