47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

RMLF

Re: wrestling

Post by RMLF » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

PC DUB, PC DUB

Remember the first few Preston shows from last year were NBW-Southside shows, but from August, wholly PCW

Love it, love it to bits..
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

richie freebird

Post by richie freebird » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah, I was at the last one under the NBW Southside banner with Doug Williams on the card and Nige McGuinness on ring announcing duties. I enjoyed that show, but love the new promotion and especially the new venue even more.
And this bird you'll never change...

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Urgh TNA Genesis was kinda entertaining, but it had to meany of THEM TYPES of endings

Its really starting to censored me off now as well as the audience

richie freebird

Post by richie freebird » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 pm

I should probably get caught up with TNA, I haven’t seen at least the last 2 PPV’s. Could do with seeing them before the Manchester house show really.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Brodus Clay debut on this week's Raw....somebody call his momma! :lol:
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 pm

It was better than expected

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 pm

OMG OMG, Hulk Hogan is coming now to the UK for the Maximum Impact Tour (and now tapings at Wembley), Stings final ever UK matches and now the Hulk...dam I am 9th row and have fan interaction tickets, I pray to god he is at that, I'll probably faint with excitment :D
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

richie freebird

Post by richie freebird » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

bensonrad wrote:OMG OMG, Hulk Hogan is coming now to the UK for the Maximum Impact Tour (and now tapings at Wembley), Stings final ever UK matches and now the Hulk...dam I am 9th row and have fan interaction tickets, I pray to god he is at that, I'll probably faint with excitment :D
Have you got a fan interaction ticket? You may even get to breifly meet him! I met Flair, the Hardies, Van Dam, Storm, Roode and others at last year's event. I'm not going to the fan interaction this yeah, but if I'd have known Hogan was coming, I may have got a ticket to it!

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:00 am

Yep, I bought a Fan interaction ticket for London (along with a main show ticket). I pretty much refreshed the ticket screen from 8.55am and bought one one bang on 9am, within a minute they were sold out. Apparantly they really limited the tickets (rumour has it to only 50!) as so those attending do not get fast tracked through the room and out again. Never been to a Fan interaction event before, what happens?? Are you allowed to get photo's with them? I bought it on the hope that I got to meet Sting, but Hogan as well would be the icing on the cake.
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:56 pm

bensonrad wrote:Never been to a Fan interaction event before, what happens?? Are you allowed to get photo's with them? I bought it on the hope that I got to meet Sting, but Hogan as well would be the icing on the cake.
Haven't been to one myself, but I would've thought they'd let you take a photo or two, least I'd hope so. Consider me jealous, especially if you get to meet both of them at the same time, that'd be awesome. :) Well done on getting the ticket.

On a different note, Jericho really made me laugh on last night's Raw :lol:
Sig pic temporarily removed...The Magnificent 7 will ride again 8)
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 pm

I want a jacket like Jerichos

I admit clay is proving to be bloody entertaining

SHAKE DAT ASS!!!

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am

DPrinny wrote:
I admit clay is proving to be bloody entertaining

SHAKE DAT ASS!!!
when somebody hands you lemons, make lemonaid.....then call your momma!

i feel for him for getting dumped with this gimmick after they gave brodus clay 1.0 to to the man who fatherd a hand, but at least he's going for it!
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

richie freebird

Post by richie freebird » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 am

bensonrad wrote:Never been to a Fan interaction event before, what happens?? Are you allowed to get photo's with them?
If you’ve never been to any wrestling meet and greets you’ll love it. Basically you go into the arena before the event starts, and the staff will lead you down to a long table on the arena floor (behind the curtain where they come out from) where the wrestlers will be sitting all in a long line. You’ll be given a program as part of the ticket and you basically walk along the table, and get to shake hands with the guys as they sign your program.

Last year they were heavily discouraging taking photos with the guys and we got pretty much rushed through. I ignored the security though and got photos with Flair and Jeff Hardy, which the security weren’t too happy about.

I hear this year they printed a lot less tickets for Fan Interaction, so hopefully there will be more time to talk to the guys and get photos.

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 pm

I just watched a video of yesterdays Nottingham fan interaction, and yep it was one long long long table, and it looked like no-one was taking pics. Damn I really want a pic with Hulk or Sting. I guess there is no point in bringing extra stuff for signing. I quite wanted to get the Event poster signed, I have about 100 of them from being in the street team :lol: If its quick moving I might buy a disposable camera, I can't trust my digital with around 5 seconds delay. I have so many pics with the famous (all blured as its always so rushed).

Is anyone here going to the London show or Fan interaction?