wrestling

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

do you watch wrestling on tv?

yes
71
47%
no
79
53%
 
Total votes: 150

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Forgetting about this moment that was kinda funny

Image

Can we now have Regal as RAW commentator?

mohicankid
Posts: 4295
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:53 am
Location: in the darkest of dark places!

Re: wrestling

Post by mohicankid » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 pm

rumour is they are "looking for a temporary replacement".
the jerry thing was a shock, people have jumped on the too old bandwagon, but tbh he's not the only "old boy" still working, and compared to the others he lives a squeeky clean lifestyle! i knew somthing was up the second the camera went close up! its a tactic used to prevent you seeing whats going on around the ring, usualy when ejecting a fan or covering up an injury! then the jerry chant went up and i actualy thought punk had come back to ringside at first till you could hear cole saying "jerry, speak to me" through jerrys headset! (coles was muted!)
it was a shock, and i was glad that they stopped comentary as cole looked badly shaken!
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

This weeks WWE show ranking
NXT (Sandal got a match and got cheers)>RAW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smackdown (divas match was the good match, but then it did have Kaitlyn)

ollyjay
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Devon

Re: wrestling

Post by ollyjay » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Is superfly jimmy snukka still in it?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 pm

^Kinda, but not wrestling.
His son is

Also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuIX9_heGDM
Half arsed review of Night of champions (Spoiler free)

ollyjay
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Devon

Re: wrestling

Post by ollyjay » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Crikey! It was just one of the first names that popped into my head! A lot of the ones that were in it when I used to watch it are no longer with us, Texas tornado, British bulldog,Owen hart, didn't mr perfect die as well?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 pm

ollyjay wrote:Crikey! It was just one of the first names that popped into my head! A lot of the ones that were in it when I used to watch it are no longer with us, Texas tornado, British bulldog,Owen hart, didn't mr perfect die as well?
His daughter was in TNA, his son currently wrestles in Japan, no wrestling siblings and Mr Perfect............


Image
Close enough

ALK
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 am

Re: wrestling

Post by ALK » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 pm

For those that buy WWE DVDs/Blu Rays might wanna look at this.

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/static-pa ... tml?src=fb

Guess I'll be picking up those sale items before they possibly go out of print....
3DS FC= 0301-9774-9044

PM me if you add me.

hanging
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:53 pm
Location: Basingstoke
Contact:

Re: wrestling

Post by hanging » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:26 am

DPrinny wrote:
ollyjay wrote:Crikey! It was just one of the first names that popped into my head! A lot of the ones that were in it when I used to watch it are no longer with us, Texas tornado, British bulldog,Owen hart, didn't mr perfect die as well?
His daughter was in TNA, his son currently wrestles in Japan, no wrestling siblings and Mr Perfect............


Image
Close enough
Yeah pretty close - seeing as Mr Perfects son is in WWE but hidden away (and quite average)
Abandonrom Paradise - Back one day.....
DaFastLane - news, views and random babble

User avatar
retrogarden
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:02 am
Location: Manchester (ex Colwyn Bay)
Contact:

Re: wrestling

Post by retrogarden » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 am

hanging wrote:
DPrinny wrote:
ollyjay wrote:Crikey! It was just one of the first names that popped into my head! A lot of the ones that were in it when I used to watch it are no longer with us, Texas tornado, British bulldog,Owen hart, didn't mr perfect die as well?
His daughter was in TNA, his son currently wrestles in Japan, no wrestling siblings and Mr Perfect............


Image
Close enough
Yeah pretty close - seeing as Mr Perfects son is in WWE but hidden away (and quite average)
Michael McRosterCutty
Image
Image

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am

retrogarden wrote: Michael McRosterCutty
Oh yeah I remember Regal saying that he was the son of Mr Perfert

He is quite good, he (like so meany NXTers) needs a push to greatness

User avatar
crusto
Posts: 5586
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: wrestling

Post by crusto » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

It's not real y'know :o
Image

Eat your nans pants

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 pm

crusto wrote:It's not real y'know :o
Covered on the first page Image

User avatar
koopa42
Posts: 5903
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Playing the victim apparently?

Re: wrestling

Post by koopa42 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 am

crusto wrote:It's not real y'know :o
Image

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 25345
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: wrestling

Post by DPrinny » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 am

koopa42 wrote:
crusto wrote:It's not real y'know :o
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest