no
53%

Total votes: 149

retrogamerdude

Re: wrestling

Post by retrogamerdude » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Anyone seen Botchamania? Its really funny and sometimes painful >.<

Card for TNA Final Resolution PPV tonight:
1 Bobby Roode (c) vs. A.J. Styles 30-Minute Iron Man match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
2 Mickie James vs. Gail Kim (c) Singles match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
3 Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett Steel Cage match. If Hardy wins, he will be the number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. If Jarrett wins, Hardy must leave TNA. Karen Jarrett will be handcuffed to Sting at ringside.
4 Crimson and Matt Morgan vs. Devon and D'Angelo Dinero Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
5 Kid Kash vs. Austin Aries (c) Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
6 Robbie E (c) vs. Eric Young Singles match for the TNA Television Championship
7 Kurt Angle vs. James Storm Singles match
8 Christopher Daniels vs. Rob Van Dam Singles match
Retro Gamer For Life <3

Lately been playing:
Splatoon 2 (Nintendo Switch)

Last Purchase - Super Mario Odyssey (NS)

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 am

Wish I hadn't stayed up for RAw last night, so I didn't I gave up after the first half hour.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 am

^A epic return.

No words where said, but the crowd where on there feet

It got a "smeg yeah" outa me
Ziggler won against Punk, Kane set censored on fire and nearly dragged some one with him, Cena said "This year im going to change", Miz git got.
Loving that the WWE is starting to give other people title shots, while pushing the older gen a side

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 pm

i'm really enjoying Raw more recently than I have done for months. This whole storyline with Cena, where the constant booing and heckling is meant to be getting to him, and Kane trying to turn him evil Darth Vader-style ('Give into the hate, John!' :lol: :lol: ) is pretty amusing....even though it's likely going to lead nowhere. The 'epic return' Prinny mentioned above was great as well, absolutely superb crowd reaction. :)
ImageImage

RetroPassion - still live and kicking!
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm

He can try to be the heel, but he will still get cheers

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Didn't see the point walked in, didn't speak walked out.. At least the Promo's where him and not Taker or Snitsky mark 2 Bodious Clayor whatever his name is.. He was the bodyguard for that Jobber in the Hart Foundation who tapped out to Natylia.. Tyson somebody? They both used to lose all the time, no doubt he probally beat Tyler Reks or somebody and just be headling on Superstars

Masked Kane has got me interested in it again.. Even though he looks like 'Tagar lord of the Volcano' with that new Mask, really want him to start pinning all the jobbers before they make him 'Cena' food
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 pm

The 6-man tag match main event should have never happened.
I think Jericho coming out and keeping a crowd wild for 10 minutes simply by doing nothing speaks volumes about his control over the crowd.

mainvein

Post by mainvein » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm

think jerichos coming back promo was pretty great, the whole point of a man known for his mouth not saying a word worked well, got the feeling that the crowd didnt turn on him or get bored as they should have done though

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 pm

GigaPepsiMan wrote:The 6-man tag match main event should have never happened.
^It didnt happen.
Nothing against the likes of Zack, but he really seems to be a lower ranked Cena
He needs more moves

So the next return people will be arsed about is Taker, for the usual Wrestlemaina thing.
Hes the Santa of WWE.

Punk vs Jericho at WM?
That would be one match that wont disappoint

pratty

Post by pratty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Shinobi wrote:Didn't see the point walked in, didn't speak walked out..

Isn't the idea to milk his return for another week where he will finally give his reason for returning. I thought he was going to turn on the crowd at the very end, maybe that's yet to come.
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm

He was always tried to go across as a heel in the WWE.
to bad hes liked to much

pratty

Post by pratty » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

DPrinny wrote:Punk vs Jericho at WM?
That would be one match that wont disappoint
I'd really look forward to that feud, I'm sure it will happen at some point if not at Mania. He'd be a good fresh match up for Cena and Ziggler too.
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

If they make Jericho vs Punk official for Wrestlemania, I'll actually be looking forward to that match more than the Rock/Cena match.

I reckon they'll just have Brodus Clay as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble now, have him dominate for a bit and then get thrown out by SuperCena or SuperOrton perhaps. Otherwise, they've really fluffed his return up.

@Shinobi - last time I remember seeing Brodus Clay on TV, he was Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard. Then they had the yearly WWE Draft, Del Rio and Ricardo got sent to Raw and Brodus was meant to stay on Smackdown, he pretty much disappeared straight away though.

Wonder if Alex Riley will be back on one of the main shows anytime soon? Seemed odd that he was being pushed for the US belt before Zack Ryder, then he botched a move on Raw where Swagger was trying to powerbomb him, seems to have been relegated to Superstars forever since then. :?
ImageImage

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Ok did my eyes deceive me, but did TNA have a knockouts match as a main event?
At least they are giving there talented ones screen time

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Dunno about that. Mind you, I'm 2 weeks behind with Impact Wrestling....might watch one of them now to clear my hard drive a bit. Last one I saw was the one just after Final Resolution I think. Still think Jeff Hardy is being put back in the main event too soon. I know he's popular and the fans want to see him, but he did let the company down badly last year, he should have to work his way back up to the top to prove to everybody that he's serious about what he's doing this time (plus it'd make it that bit sweeter when he wins the World Championship belt again if he's had to claw his way back up to the top from the bottom). Robert Roode deserves much more of a run with the belt too, he's been a great heel, and I'd rather see him feud with James Storm again before he lost the belt to Hardy.

We all know Hardy will probably have that belt back again soon though. :(
ImageImage