no
53%

Total votes: 150

RMLF

Re: wrestling

Post by RMLF » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:55 am

Raw was complete and utter bobbins, that is all
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:33 am

Raw spoilers for next week:

Show opens with Triple H theme. He comes out wearing a suit and talks about a match he's going to have later with Triple H. Triple H then runs to the back and runs back out to confront Triple H. They brawl to close the first quarter.

Triple H comes out to discuss last week's firings. Triple H appears on the Titantron and says he's not sorry and that Triple H is a liar. Triple H talks about Triple H for a while. Triple H's music interrupts and he makes some shoot comments towards Triple H. Triple H walks out to the ring backwards for a bit of variety. They brawl to close the second quarter.

Triple H vs Triple H is interrupted when Triple H and Triple H interfere. Triple H comes out to make it a tag team match, playas. Triple H and Triple H win. Triple H now demands to be known as Sun Man and paints himself bright orange.

Triple H wins a 40 man battle royal when he eliminates Triple H.

At the end of the episode, it zooms out very slowly. It's revealed that the entire night of action was just Triple H, sitting in a box under a bridge, playing with his action figures. A solitary tear rolls down his face. It falls onto the signed picture of Cena in his hands, as he whispers "I miss you so much, Rocket Wigger". He runs his finger over Cena's face. The episode closes with a Motorhead cover of 'Mad World'.

retrogamerdude

Post by retrogamerdude » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:36 am

I'm really starting to get bored of wwe and tna now

The end of HITC was kind of cool but its getting predictable now
Retro Gamer For Life <3

Lately been playing:
Splatoon 2 (Nintendo Switch)

Last Purchase - Super Mario Odyssey (NS)

freemonk

Post by freemonk » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 am

RAW was mostly pants this week, but at least the end was a little entertaining. I actually felt for Triple H when everyone walked out on him.

It's obviously Vince McMohan behind all of this, mainly because he spoilt it all when he had a hissy fit when Del Rio mentioned his name a month back on RAW.

They need to get new talent in. They also need to backup what Mark Henry said and make sure he's through with Orton. Big Show is back on Friday though.
WANTED: Spiderman: Web of Shadows (X360) / Mario Party 4 to 7 (GC) / Pikmin 2 (GC) / Muscle Bomber (SFC) / Bonkers (SNES) / Nosferatu (SNES) / Scramble (Vectrex) / Einhander (PS1) / Patapon 3 (PSP) / Sin and Punishment 2 (Wii)

pratty

Post by pratty » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:48 am

freemonk wrote:It's obviously Vince McMohan behind all of this
I hope not, please anyone but Vince, it would just be far too predictable. Surely it should be the anonymous Raw GM, who's authority HHH has undermined as COO by calling the shots on RAW. You'd think Vince couldn't be the Raw GM as he had an on-air phone conversation with him, but stranger things have happened.
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 pm

@GigaPepsiMan

Please if you are going to put up sodding spoilers do them in a small font

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 pm

DPrinny wrote:@GigaPepsiMan

Please if you are going to put up sodding spoilers do them in a small font
Spoliers for RAW (the live show).
Think about that for a second.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Tiredness

I see the word spoiler and dont read

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:29 am

I am wondering if Hulk looking so frail these days is all put on, I see the match Sting V Hogan is still billed for the PPV. When he came down to the ring to announce he will make a big announcement next week (well 2moro) I thought my god he looks so old and he can barely walk.

Perhaps, he really will suddenly burst out in the red & yellow with all the energy in the world for the match.

Sting cracked me up when he said he'd seen Suburban Commando, but really thought Hogan should win an oscar for his acting skills. :lol:
WANTED: ANY SNES or GAMEBOY GAMES, OR EMPTY BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS, going for FULL SETS of both.

slof99

Post by slof99 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 am

RAW needs THE ROCK!!!!
ps1 and ps3 games kids dvds and blurays all welcome

lanky316

Post by lanky316 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 am

GigaPepsiMan wrote:Raw spoilers for next week:

Show opens with Triple H theme. He comes out wearing a suit and talks about a match he's going to have later with Triple H. Triple H then runs to the back and runs back out to confront Triple H. They brawl to close the first quarter.

Triple H comes out to discuss last week's firings. Triple H appears on the Titantron and says he's not sorry and that Triple H is a liar. Triple H talks about Triple H for a while. Triple H's music interrupts and he makes some shoot comments towards Triple H. Triple H walks out to the ring backwards for a bit of variety. They brawl to close the second quarter.

Triple H vs Triple H is interrupted when Triple H and Triple H interfere. Triple H comes out to make it a tag team match, playas. Triple H and Triple H win. Triple H now demands to be known as Sun Man and paints himself bright orange.

Triple H wins a 40 man battle royal when he eliminates Triple H.

At the end of the episode, it zooms out very slowly. It's revealed that the entire night of action was just Triple H, sitting in a box under a bridge, playing with his action figures. A solitary tear rolls down his face. It falls onto the signed picture of Cena in his hands, as he whispers "I miss you so much, Rocket Wigger". He runs his finger over Cena's face. The episode closes with a Motorhead cover of 'Mad World'.

:lol: I am curious how they will work around this, I guess we'll see some of it from Smackdown (complete business as usual?) but I did notice a few faces missing at the end there so presumably that's where the rallying call will come from.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am

Zack vs HHH for a hour while the 404 audience chants "HHH"

RMLF

Post by RMLF » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 am

Dont look at the Smackdown spoilers around, just dont.

Im close to giving up with the whole thing as it makes no sense, no sense at all!
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 am

Well it was a kinda the wrestlers turning there back on HHH

They will still "wrestle"

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

has anyone one watched the "after the the show" segment on you tube? watch it!
WOO WOO WOO, you know it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxVmMA3Vyd8
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...