yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes: 149

bensonrad

Re: wrestling

Post by bensonrad » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 am

WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

hanging

Post by hanging » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:48 am

Oh god.. Will watch that when home from work. Somehow don't think it'll be a classic.
Abandonrom Paradise - Back one day.....
DaFastLane - news, views and random babble

Mozza

Post by Mozza » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am

Apparently Punk's shoot was essentially a work. Or, more a shoot that they allowed to happen. WWE Officials told Punk to go out and explain why he was leaving the company, and they would cut him off if it got too heavy, which it did. It wasn't scripted but it was 'under control' shall we say.
http://lee-morris.blogspot.com/2011/07/ ... yprus.html - Some interesting stuff about Safe-houses in Resident Evil 4, Gameboy game trading, Emo fringes, parallel worlds in the Zelda series, prisons in games, gaming statistics.

ToxieDogg

Post by ToxieDogg » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Mozza wrote:Apparently Punk's shoot was essentially a work. Or, more a shoot that they allowed to happen. WWE Officials told Punk to go out and explain why he was leaving the company, and they would cut him off if it got too heavy, which it did. It wasn't scripted but it was 'under control' shall we say.
Was Monday Night's Raw from Las Vegas even a live show this week? As far as I know, they had to immediately head all the way over to Australia and tape next week's in advance (because of the distance, time difference, obvious reasons), details for which have already been leaked.

If (as I suspect) Monday's night's Raw wasn't actually live, then there's NO CHANCE IN HELL :wink: that Vince would've allowed some of that stuff to be broadcast if it wasn't worked. Although I do think Punk took it that little bit further than they expected him to. :lol:
ImageImage

RetroPassion - still live and kicking!
Lost Dragon wrote:The 1st rule about Feedback is..

You do not give Feedback!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm

if it want staged they wouldn't be showing it EVERY OTHER SHOW!

Also
LOL Kane did a cross body

retrogamerdude

Post by retrogamerdude » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Something about Randy Savage's Death:

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Medical ... cated.html
Retro Gamer For Life <3

Lately been playing:
Splatoon 2 (Nintendo Switch)

Last Purchase - Super Mario Odyssey (NS)

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Question
SUmmerslam this year.(Aug 14th)
Anyone want to watch it down the pub the following night? (With a few wrestling games)

also

that X-Division match on this weeks TNA.
WWE really seem to be getting rid of some entertaining people

And Sting.
As joker . Sadly its the newer one

Mozza

Post by Mozza » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 am

ToxieDogg wrote:
Mozza wrote:Apparently Punk's shoot was essentially a work. Or, more a shoot that they allowed to happen. WWE Officials told Punk to go out and explain why he was leaving the company, and they would cut him off if it got too heavy, which it did. It wasn't scripted but it was 'under control' shall we say.
Was Monday Night's Raw from Las Vegas even a live show this week? As far as I know, they had to immediately head all the way over to Australia and tape next week's in advance (because of the distance, time difference, obvious reasons), details for which have already been leaked.

If (as I suspect) Monday's night's Raw wasn't actually live, then there's NO CHANCE IN HELL :wink: that Vince would've allowed some of that stuff to be broadcast if it wasn't worked. Although I do think Punk took it that little bit further than they expected him to. :lol:
The Australia thing doesn't half throw a spanner in the works. I originally heard that they filmed two shows back-to-back in Vegas. I'm thoroughly looking forward to next week to find out. :D
http://lee-morris.blogspot.com/2011/07/ ... yprus.html - Some interesting stuff about Safe-houses in Resident Evil 4, Gameboy game trading, Emo fringes, parallel worlds in the Zelda series, prisons in games, gaming statistics.

retrogamerdude

Post by retrogamerdude » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 am

CM Punk has been in trouble about saying something homophobic to a fan in Australia - see link below

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/04/cm-punk-w ... australia/
Retro Gamer For Life <3

Lately been playing:
Splatoon 2 (Nintendo Switch)

Last Purchase - Super Mario Odyssey (NS)

RMLF

Post by RMLF » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 pm

DPrinny wrote:Question
SUmmerslam this year.(Aug 14th)
Anyone want to watch it down the pub the following night? (With a few wrestling games)

also

that X-Division match on this weeks TNA.
WWE really seem to be getting rid of some entertaining people

And Sting.
As joker . Sadly its the newer one
Interesting if I can avoid spoilers... and dont stream it. What did you have in mind?
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Well if I can get a least ten people to come along watch it will be.
Drinking + Wrestling games ending in Wrestling PPV (keeping it simple) Ill see if they will do us all some popcorn
Probably starting about 6 till 11.00 (Quick break half way for drinks)

Maybe a Tuesday night now followed by RAW (Time permitting)

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 am

Got an hour into the longer edition (less adverts) of Impact, first wrestling match does not start until 20mins! Very much the Sting & Hulk show, more build up for the inevitable match later in 2011 (when surely the Hulk will turn back to the Red & yellow roots!). The X-division match was fab, great to see all these old TNA faces returning. Still got the last 50mins to watch tonight.
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

lanky316

Post by lanky316 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 am

Can I just say how much I love Sting now? Every week I get into his segments. One of the best guys to play the "deranged and unhinged" role in the business. Perhaps Foley as Cactus Jack over the years woiuld be up there. Watching him at the moment reminds us why they bougght him back and what he's capable of. Better than the old "I hate Immortal" promos we had every bloody week!

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:10 am

I do wonder if all the sting action is leading up to going out on a high, particularly with him headlining the UK tour next January.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:14 pm

TNA>WWE

This is becoming the norm

WWE seems to be repeating old matches a fair bit.
Old Kane vs Rey match.
Kane match afterwards

HANG YOU HEAD IN SHAME MATCH SCHEDULERS!