Just sick!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 pm

:o as a cyclist i'm a little offended, not all cyclists are dipshits (most are but not all) cyclists should be able to get road insurance then the next time an impatient driver overtakes me when there clearly isnt enough room and i'm doing 30 in a 30 zone and i end up injured and with a knackerd bike (he gets a slight dent in his wing)i wont be completly broke for 6 weeks!
the point is you get just as many dipshits behind the wheel as you do on bikes!
and as for cycling on pavements...a lot of lazy councilers,instead of making cycle tracks just make a too narrow pavement duel use instead!
dog owners who dont clean up the cack should be shot as should horse owners who don't clean up (as is leagily required)
and dead dogs arn't art and neither are disected cows or any thing else a 13yr old would do if given access to a chain saw!

thats my rant for the day you may now feel free to call me names :D
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

The Master

Post by The Master » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Hubert

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:15 pm

:shock:

MC1

Post by MC1 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:24 pm

I am a keen cyclist, competing for about the last 7 years.

I would consider myself a safe cyclist and dont cycle on the pavement etc.

However, cyclists are just the same as motorists in the sense that there are crap ones in both camps.

Of interest, I see David Cameron is a good cyclist, obeying all the rules of the road. :wink:

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:26 pm

The Master wrote:Hubert
Believe it or not, I was genuinely speaking to a Hubert today. He works at one of our offices up on the islands and is a thoroughly nice chap. On that basis, I must assume you are calling him nice names :D
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

SexyWayne

Post by SexyWayne » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm

mohicankid wrote::o as a cyclist i'm a little offended, not all cyclists are dipshits (most are but not all) cyclists should be able to get road insurance then the next time an impatient driver overtakes me when there clearly isnt enough room and i'm doing 30 in a 30 zone and i end up injured and with a knackerd bike (he gets a slight dent in his wing)i wont be completly broke for 6 weeks!
the point is you get just as many dipshits behind the wheel as you do on bikes!
and as for cycling on pavements...a lot of lazy councilers,instead of making cycle tracks just make a too narrow pavement duel use instead!
dog owners who dont clean up the cack should be shot as should horse owners who don't clean up (as is leagily required)
and dead dogs arn't art and neither are disected cows or any thing else a 13yr old would do if given access to a chain saw!

thats my rant for the day you may now feel free to call me names :D
i didn't mean to cause any offence, but after my experiences with cyclists, i just tend to tar them all with the same brush, i was sitting in a queue of traffic about 6 years back, when i heard a scraping down the side of my pride and joy then my door mirror disapeared with a bang all because some censored on a bike was too impatient to wait and tried for a gap between my car and a bus shelter that was way too small, it wasn't the fact i was too close to the kerb either it was a very narrow road, the paintwork ended up costing me around £300 and the door mirror £75 because it was a electric controlled heated jobbie, i reckon it should be compulsory for anything that travels on the roads to require insurance, i wouldn't have minded if it was my workhorse knacker fiesta, but it was a pretty rare peugeot 309 gti goodwood in pristine condition, my baby :cry: had to sell it when my first kid was born and get a "sensible" motor :roll:

revgiblet

Post by revgiblet » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:47 pm

Of course, the real question is...

"If someone made a game where you could choose to starve a dog to death, should it be banned?"
"He who lives only to benefit himself confers on the world a benefit when he dies."

Tertullian

video-gamer-girl

Post by video-gamer-girl » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:59 am

Real or not. Its a sick thing to do or think of. what's wrong with artist guys brain. :evil:

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:33 am

SexyWayne wrote:[i didn't mean to cause any offence,
you didn't offend me...what offends me is that the council continuasly censored about saying they are trying to encourage a "greener lifestyle" by raising car tax and petrole costs, then make the option of cycling to work 10 times harder by giving us an indirect cycle rout which adds a mile and a half to the journey,countinuasly making us ride on and off the pavement (thats how my cycle route go's)at one point i have to get off my bike cross over to the wrong side of the road mount the pavement ride up a bridge,ride down the bridge then just as i get a decent amount of speed a sign tells me to dismount as the cycle path ends then literaly 25 feet ahead there is another telling me i can get back on...and there is no reason for it!!!!!
and if i stay on the road their is a copper with a speed cam waiting to bollok me!