for sale/ swap

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Post Reply
jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

for sale/ swap

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 pm

dont know if the mods want to make this a sticky but if any one is interested i have shadows of the empire and rogue squadron for n64 ,decent offers welcome or will trade

User avatar
sonic91
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Post by sonic91 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:29 am

Never in a million years will this be made a sticky!
Fight the good fight of faith,
Lay hold on Eternal life.

-1 Timothy 6:12-

Image
Image

User avatar
MikeHaggar
Posts: 4787
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:02 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Post by MikeHaggar » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:31 am

This should be in off-topic too.

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:56 pm

i meant a sales section ,why is it a bad idea

User avatar
Sega2006
Posts: 6438
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Stevenage

Post by Sega2006 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Because this stuff is kept in off topic, Just open another thread in there

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:35 pm

this is in off topic now,its just alot of forums have a single sales thread .just surprised you dont

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 27025
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:08 am

Most forums aren't run as corporate efforts to support other areas of their business.
While Imagine Publishing tolerate us trading here, they won't want to expand on this idea as they don't want to give any impression of legal liability should any trades go bad.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:46 am

Antiriad2097 wrote:Most forums aren't run as corporate efforts to support other areas of their business.
While Imagine Publishing tolerate us trading here, they won't want to expand on this idea as they don't want to give any impression of legal liability should any trades go bad.
at last a decent answer with out sounding like a stuck up little a*** hole,cheers Antiriad2097

User avatar
Opa-Opa
Posts: 4304
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:35 pm
Location: Kent UK
Contact:

Post by Opa-Opa » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:37 am

jabbawokkie2 wrote:
at last a decent answer with out sounding like a stuck up little a*** hole
Ohhh 'ark at her....

Of course if you had used the search function and looked through previous posts you would have found this out a lot sooner..

What do you want for your tat N64 titles, are they boxed, are they complete with instructions..?
Whats a decent offer for those, I wouldn't give you more than a pound each seeing as how you can pick them up at nearly every bootfair in the land but you give us no idea what you want for them..?

User avatar
CraigGrannell
Posts: 4734
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:15 am
Contact:

Post by CraigGrannell » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 am

jabbawokkie2 wrote:this is in off topic now,its just alot of forums have a single sales thread .just surprised you dont
Legal reasons, mainly. Technically, there should be no commercial threads at all on the forum, but for now we're turning a blind eye to those in off-topic.
iPhone/iPod/iPad game/app reviews: http://www.iphonetiny.com

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:00 pm

Opa-Opa wrote:
jabbawokkie2 wrote:
at last a decent answer with out sounding like a stuck up little a*** hole
Ohhh 'ark at her....

Of course if you had used the search function and looked through previous posts you would have found this out a lot sooner..

What do you want for your tat N64 titles, are they boxed, are they complete with instructions..?
Whats a decent offer for those, I wouldn't give you more than a pound each seeing as how you can pick them up at nearly every bootfair in the land but you give us no idea what you want for them..?
yeah boxed ,will check if they have instructions .i know there not worth much just wondered if they were any good to someone,would be willing to trade for a multiplayer game (kids)

User avatar
woody.cool
Posts: 8809
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 am
Location: Northampton, UK
Contact:

Post by woody.cool » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:41 pm

jabbawokkie2 wrote:this is in off topic now,its just alot of forums have a single sales thread .just surprised you dont
Usually we expect people to make a proper contribution to the forum, and not just pimp their s**t and run :wink:

jabbawokkie2
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by jabbawokkie2 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:42 pm

woody.cool wrote:
jabbawokkie2 wrote:this is in off topic now,its just alot of forums have a single sales thread .just surprised you dont
Usually we expect people to make a proper contribution to the forum, and not just pimp their s**t and run :wink:
well let me introduce myself.
1st i dont know censored all about gigs ,sprites, rams and all that other mumbo jumbo you lot are talking .so wont be talking about that stuff.
2nd give me a game you stuck 10p in to and i will kick anyone arse :wink:

Beef
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Beef » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:56 am

Silly post... This one's better off dead i think

User avatar
EvilArmourKing
Posts: 2869
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Mishima Zaibatsu HQ
Contact:

Post by EvilArmourKing » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:00 am

I want to kill everyone after reading this thread.

Apart from the rabbit :wink:
"This rod will be your doom" - Kilik

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests