Steven Seagal

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

MC1

Post by MC1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:54 pm

martin_lovick wrote:i remember a VERY LONG bus journey across thailand it must have been 8 or 12 hours or something...

anyways, they just played steven segal movies on full volume constantly for the entire journey

it was torture
That sounds hilarious :lol:

Ritchardo mkII

Post by Ritchardo mkII » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:37 pm

He literally bumped into me on Glasgow's Hope Street. He's absolutely massive and solid. He'd stepped out of a tinted hummer and was going into a pub that's got a local rep for real ale. Was talking to a woman, think it was his PA and smacked into me without looking where he was going. I nearly decked it (I'm 6' 3'' and 15st) and he wasn't moving at pace. He's like a wall.

He was quite nice actually. Apologised for not looking where he was going and shook my hand - asked if I wanted a drink. Didn't take him up on it and wished him luck for his gig. Had to go and meet the missus - she wouldn't have bought it if I told her why I was late. That and I was never a massive fan anyway.
Am I Not online? Try: www.cpczone.net

martin_lovick

Post by martin_lovick » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 pm

MC1 wrote:
martin_lovick wrote:i remember a VERY LONG bus journey across thailand it must have been 8 or 12 hours or something...

anyways, they just played steven segal movies on full volume constantly for the entire journey

it was torture
That sounds hilarious :lol:
'twas like a slow death