Coronavirus

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

ulrich7ad

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ulrich7ad » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:30 pm

First positive test in our store. Surprised it's taken so long but we are having big spike here. The colleague has also requested his identity kept secret so that's going down well.

Oh and head office have decided against a deep clean.

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:03 pm

I use a face visor, miles better and my glasses dont steam up, in fact i forget i have it on sometimes.
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:04 pm

https://worldofbuzz.com/this-mask-is-ge ... s-in-them/

There is stupid people on both sides of the mask argument

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:49 pm

I get it almost daily on my FB feed usually following Vaccines are bad an will give you Autisim, it's quite sad in a way as usually it's not the people causing the issues that pay for it.
Easiest way to tell if a face mask is good enough is blow through it, if you can feel it across your hand similar to how you feel it without then the Mask isnt effective and wether people think its right or like it or not it's the law to wear one now unless medically exempt.
Watching you sleep since 1990

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:23 pm

People can have the most effective mask in the world, but then they pull it below there nose.

The world is full of idiot's (and the UK is ran by them)
Closing the pubs in "The North" everybody with a clue said it was a bad idea to open them in the first smegging place, just in the name of "Kick starting the economy" said whilst he sends another few million to his mates for "PPE"

Im gonna go feckin mental(er) if this s**t goes on for a few more months, dont mind wearing a mask and that but its the total lack of anything I have to do.
Bloody afraid to get a new job encase of another lockdown and having to do all the formal s**t again

R8 MY MASK!!