Comedy moments that have really made you laugh

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

dste

Comedy moments that have really made you laugh

Post by dste » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Reading in the TV thread about The Good Place and Santa Clarita Diet got me thinking about funny moments from the two and how both had scenes that not only made me laugh but really made me laugh.

The Good Place - The Trolley Problem episode where Chidi does the trolley problem for real had me in absolute hysterics, even had to pause it at one point to try and stop laughing.

Santa Clarita Diet - A scene that really tickled me was when Joel and Gary are having an argument and Sheila mentions about lack of balls and testosterone and Gary turns to Joel and tells him to answer his wife.

Arrested Development - I could see the set-up easily but I still laughed hard at the scene where Gob is dressed as a banana and gets picked up by a crane.

Obviously these only make sense if you have seen the programmes but what scenese have really made people laugh.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Bluce_Ree

Re: Comedy moments that have really made you laugh

Post by Bluce_Ree » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 pm

dste wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:26 pm
The Good Place - The Trolley Problem episode where Chidi does the trolley problem for real had me in absolute hysterics, even had to pause it at one point to try and stop laughing.

Santa Clarita Diet - A scene that really tickled me was when Joel and Gary are having an argument and Sheila mentions about lack of balls and testosterone and Gary turns to Joel and tells him to answer his wife.
Both shows had me laughing out loud at with a line each. Can't say them here as I can't see an option for spoiler tags and wouldn't want to spoil them.

Also, the morgue fight in s2 of Ash vs Evil Dead.

paranoid marvin

Post by paranoid marvin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm

There's not much that makes me laugh out loud, but 'Bottom' episode 'Gas' always does. Also some bits from Allo Allo, esp 'Flick the Gestapo' and the 'Gestapo Dance' scenes
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

Sokurah

Post by Sokurah » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:27 am

The episode of The IT Crowd with Roy in a wheelchair had me in stitches, but really - most things in that show is brilliant :D
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware for PC & Mac.
Twitter: Sokurah

NorthWay

Post by NorthWay » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 am

Jeff Dunham had a Comedy Central special with many of his characters which made me laugh a lot.

English Invader

Post by English Invader » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 pm

paranoid marvin wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm
There's not much that makes me laugh out loud, but 'Bottom' episode 'Gas' always does.
That episode was good but there are a ton of other episodes I find funnier. Smells (the sex spray episode), Richie's Birthday, the Christmas Episode, the camping episode. I could go on forever.

paranoid marvin

Post by paranoid marvin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 pm

English Invader wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 pm
paranoid marvin wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm
There's not much that makes me laugh out loud, but 'Bottom' episode 'Gas' always does.
That episode was good but there are a ton of other episodes I find funnier. Smells (the sex spray episode), Richie's Birthday, the Christmas Episode, the camping episode. I could go on forever.
WOMBLES!!!
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

dste

Post by dste » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:40 am

Sokurah wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:27 am
The episode of The IT Crowd with Roy in a wheelchair had me in stitches, but really - most things in that show is brilliant :D
A show that I can watch over and over again, just like Spaced, Father Ted and Black Books.

Actually, Black Books has a moment that makes me laugh in hysterics. The random scene where the little girl disappears down the sofa, pretty much what got me in to the programme.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Borat bagging his poo and taking it back to the dinner table.

The sex scene in Team America :lol:
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.