Save our forum!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Shinobi

Re: Save our forum!

Post by Shinobi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 pm

I still have 4 of my original figures He Man, Skeletor, Battlecat and Cat-ra as she has real hair it’s got all tangled .
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm

There's at least one Stinkor.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Treguard wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm
Wasn’t the Stinkor figure supposed to smell bad or something? Bit of a rubbish power

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:43 pm
Treguard wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm
Wasn’t the Stinkor figure supposed to smell bad or something? Bit of a rubbish power
Its really useful for clearing house at the end of one of Adams meany dance parties

If I remember rightly he was a skunk
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday

Ryan GH

Post by Ryan GH » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 am

Its really weird. Every-time I stop posting on a gaming forum such as PC Powerplay and Hyper, the forums go to hell and Hyper's forum is no more. PC Powerplay is still up but no one but say 2 people post there and only on rare occasions.
Its like I am jinked or something.

Also when I was a religious nut, I was posting on a christian forum and when I left, 2 months later the forum closed despite having quite a few posters. I am now agnostic and far away from the person I used to be. A psychiatrist prescribed me Zypine for my extreme OCD which was OCD Moral Scrutiny. I feared god, prayed constantly, may sure a checkout chick didn't gtve me more money then she should and I avoided most video games including car games as they pollute the air. 6 days after taking Zypine, I no longer had OCD at all. Its a miracle drug. Also the book Brain Lock helped me out too.

I now play any video game I want and listen to Marilyn Manson and I love it. Also Nine Inch Nails's Downward Spiral ;-)

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Welcome to being 'normal' ! Car games pollute the air ? ;)

Be a shame if this forum goes, think TheLairds done a decent job trying to get conversation going in the other games section, granted we've often had the same chat every few years but lots of forums are like that. Think its crucial theres a forum for Retro Gamer

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:47 am

Ryan GH wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 am
Its really weird. Every-time I stop posting on a gaming forum such as PC Powerplay and Hyper, the forums go to hell and Hyper's forum is no more. PC Powerplay is still up but no one but say 2 people post there and only on rare occasions.
Its like I am jinked or something.

Also when I was a religious nut, I was posting on a christian forum and when I left, 2 months later the forum closed despite having quite a few posters. I am now agnostic and far away from the person I used to be. A psychiatrist prescribed me Zypine for my extreme OCD which was OCD Moral Scrutiny. I feared god, prayed constantly, may sure a checkout chick didn't gtve me more money then she should and I avoided most video games including car games as they pollute the air. 6 days after taking Zypine, I no longer had OCD at all. Its a miracle drug. Also the book Brain Lock helped me out too.

I now play any video game I want and listen to Marilyn Manson and I love it. Also Nine Inch Nails's Downward Spiral ;-)
Very interesting to head Ryan, glad you are benefitting.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

David

Post by David » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:34 am

Not been on here for a while and the first thing I read is a guy saying car games pollute the air

Oh well. Cheerio again

Sephiroth81

Post by Sephiroth81 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 pm

David wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:34 am
Not been on here for a while and the first thing I read is a guy saying car games pollute the air

Oh well. Cheerio again
No Bananaman, wait! Don't leave!

shiftytigger

Post by shiftytigger » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:32 pm

If only the forum had some , erm , moderators paying attention.

Crusty Starfish

Post by Crusty Starfish » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:42 am

:lol:

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer » Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm

I think its a bit like the high street shops. their days are numbered and they are disappearing one by one.
Seems less and less people here everytime I log in.
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am

oldtimer wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm
I think its a bit like the high street shops. their days are numbered and they are disappearing one by one.
It seems Facebook has killed forums. I finally succumbed to the dark side and joined Facebook as I regularly speak to several ex RG members such as the Mighty Toxiedogg. Given Futures track record of closing its forums It does not look good for RG

Sephiroth81

Post by Sephiroth81 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:51 am

Shinobi wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am
oldtimer wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm
It seems Facebook has killed forums. I finally succumbed to the dark side and joined Facebook as I regularly speak to several ex RG members such as the Mighty Toxiedogg. Given Futures track record of closing its forums It does not look good for RG
Hey shin, did you leave RC recently? Not sure whats happening over there with a couple of other recent sudden departures, like roguetrooper and daeduldurst.

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Probably bored of the place, its a forum with little interest, mostly rubbish topics with titles that make them seem like the same stuff and shitposting
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday