3DO VS PLAYSTATION 1

Poll ended at Fri May 05, 2017 3:37 am

3DO
14%
PLAYSTATION 1
86%

Total votes: 29

Katzkatz
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Re: console battle first KO R5 3DO VS PLAYSTATION 1

Post by Katzkatz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:36 pm

PS1. I just played on it more. Sony's first big success story in gaming.

crusto

Post by crusto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm

PS1, no contest.

Eat your nans pants

TheDude18

Post by TheDude18 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:31 am

Despite my interest in playing (let alone owning) a 3DO, the PlayStation beats it into pulp.

RetroAerosmith

Post by RetroAerosmith » Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 am

Im not sure entirely what its based on, but i voted 3do based entirely on the basis i have fonder memories playing with it. Whether it be the whole family playing Twisted, completing captain quazar with my sister while she was bunking off school or my mates playing an arcade (at the time) perfect Super street fighter2 or the one time i hooked the 3do up during my sisters 21st birthday and had a photo disc om repeat...seems inane but those memories outweigh the playing alone i did on ps1 wherby i was more into resident evil type games.

Somin terms of power and wealth of games it was the ps1 but for my own personal experiences...id rather re live my 3do years.

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 am

RetroAerosmith wrote:Im not sure entirely what its based on, but i voted 3do based entirely on the basis i have fonder memories playing with it. Whether it be the whole family playing Twisted, completing captain quazar with my sister while she was bunking off school or my mates playing an arcade (at the time) perfect Super street fighter2 or the one time i hooked the 3do up during my sisters 21st birthday and had a photo disc om repeat...seems inane but those memories outweigh the playing alone i did on ps1 wherby i was more into resident evil type games.

Somin terms of power and wealth of games it was the ps1 but for my own personal experiences...id rather re live my 3do years.
You don't need to explain mate, everyone should be picking the console that means more to them.