Were you naughty at school

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

RetroRik

Post by RetroRik » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:17 am

I was a good boy :wink:

The worst thing i did was shove a shitty stick into a girls face whilst my mates held her down. :lol:

Back fired on me though as she brought her mum round my house and my mum dragged me down the stairs by my feet crying so that i could say sorry. :oops: :lol:

RIK

Kaptain_Von

Post by Kaptain_Von » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:29 am

Like many schools we had staggered lunches so that 1st years and people on games that afternoon got in first then the other years in turn. The only other people who could get onto first lunch were teachers, prefects and those who were receiving extra tuition over the lunch break. Thus if you were not one of those you faced the likelihood of soggy chips, burnt pizza and congealed gravy (or it might have been custard, it all looked and tasted the same). A truly wonderful prospect.

Anyhow, the young Kaptain_Von discovered a talent for forging the French masters signature and used this to sign the back of dinner tickets, for a small fee of course, which enabled fellow pupils to get into first lunch by claiming they were having extra tuition. The profits were not too bad, averaging between £5 and £10 a week which was a good sum back then for a twelve year old entrepreneur. Only problem was that like most of these things it got a bit out of hand as more pupils discovered my talent and on one occasion the entire third and fourth years turned up on first lunch with dinner tickets signed by the French master. About twenty minutes later I was hauled out of the playground, up before the headmaster for a severe telling off, 2000 lines and made to hand over my profits. Never did find the squealing rat that grassed on me.
Cue the music, fade to black...
----------------------------------------------------------
http://kaptainskonfessions.blogspot.com/