Were you naughty at school

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

forestville

Were you naughty at school

Post by forestville » Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 am

How naughty was you at school and what was the most naughtiest thing you did if you got caught or not,

There was time I and a few others kept on flooding the toilets by stuffing paper towels down the sink and leaving the taps running, (never got court)

got court pee'ing up a tree a few times

at youth club one night I kicked the bottom of a door in, In the junior cloak room area, there was always a dent there but I made it bigger, at the end of the evening the headmaster was saying to everyone in the hall that we have never had vandalism before at the school youth club (never got court)

:D
edited for some spelling correcting
Last edited by forestville on Wed May 30, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Press play on tape

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:04 am

In our school there were the dweebs (squares), the 'cool' kids and the middle of the pack. Me and my friends were always middle of the pack, we never smoked like the 'cool' kids did, on the other hand we never went to school with a briefcase (like some of the squares did) and were often picked early in sports (unlike some of the squares who were only really useful as a goalpost).

Had an afterschool once as i hit someone (they did ask for it but i was caught) and must admit back then i was panicking what my folks would say as i had an afterschool. Probably good i was like that, nowadays seems like too many kids dont worry about what their folks would do and are uncontrollable.

Funny thing is years later a fair few of the dweebs turned into 'cool blokes' because they had the longer hair and were into the good music. Whereas the 'cool kids' would be on the dole years later and some of the stunning girls were pregnant at 16 or 17.

Oliver though who took a briefcase to school though really needed to have some lessons in mixing with other kids. I know kids can be cruel but i'm sure we all know a few oddballs from our years at school.

psj3809

Re: was you naughty at school

Post by psj3809 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:05 am

forestville wrote:How naughty was you at school and what was the most naughtiest think you did if you got court or not,
100 lines Forestville !

Its 'caught' not court !

Bub&Bob

Post by Bub&Bob » Tue May 29, 2007 10:56 am

psj3809 wrote:
forestville wrote:How naughty was you at school and what was the most naughtiest think you did if you got court or not,
100 lines Forestville !

Its 'caught' not court !
Make that 200 - Were you naughty not was you naughty
The dry fart for Barry MacDermot and all the cancer patients in the Glamorgan testicle ward

yethboth

Post by yethboth » Tue May 29, 2007 11:18 am

In Primary School - Yes (I'm not saying what though :oops: )

In Secondary School - No :wink:

The Master

Post by The Master » Tue May 29, 2007 11:31 am

Bub&Bob wrote:
psj3809 wrote:
100 lines Forestville !

Its 'caught' not court !
Make that 400 - it's the naughtiest thing, not think!!

:lol:

oli_lar

Post by oli_lar » Tue May 29, 2007 11:44 am

Never really did anything too bad, just stupid stuff like soaking tissue balls and lobbing them against the ceiling in the toilets, one of our 'best' pranks was buying a 12 pack of wagon wheels and seperating, them throwing them against the teacher's lounge glass walk way so they'd stick up there...and we were in 6th form!

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:50 am

One bloke in our class was superb at getting some paper, chewing it in his mouth and then firing it through an empty biro.

I just hated the thought of chewing this soggy paper so i was never into that.

The things i'm ashamed of (!)...

Deaf kid who was a good bloke, we often 'whistled' in class so he thought his hearing aid popped out. Another time when the teacher went out we all mimed for a few minutes, he thought the batteries had gone on his hearing aid.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Tue May 29, 2007 2:06 pm

The Master wrote:
Bub&Bob wrote:
psj3809 wrote: 100 lines Forestville !

Its 'caught' not court !

You've just read what he did at school, you don't think he time for any actual classes do you?
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com

DanDare

Post by DanDare » Tue May 29, 2007 5:15 pm

I despised school so much that I just kept my head down. I hated the other kids (bar a few exceptions), I hated the teachers (bar one) and I hated the curriculum.

I ended up with lines twice:

Once because I committed the heinous crime of laughing (it wasn't even a proper laugh!) and the other because the (same) teacher stood at the front of the line waiting to enter his rubbish science class and gave out an order. Since some people were messing around, most of us didn't hear the order which was communiced in a very low volumn voice, and he gave us lines.

I don't know what it is with science teachers and myself. I just never get on with them...

station

Post by station » Tue May 29, 2007 7:49 pm

Dudley wrote:
The Master wrote:
Bub&Bob wrote: Make that 200 - Were you naughty not was you naughty

You've just read what he did at school, you don't think he time for any actual classes do you?
It's 'you don't think he had time for any actual classes do you?

:roll:

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Wed May 30, 2007 4:24 am

Damn my typoing fingers!
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com

Shin_Gouki

Post by Shin_Gouki » Wed May 30, 2007 5:54 am

I once turned off the school's water supply at the main. It took them a while to figure out what had happened. When they did, I was caned on the very same hand I used to commit my little act of tomfoolery.

Strangely, to this day I can't pick up a shifting spanner without getting a chill down my spine. :wink:
真・豪鬼

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Wed May 30, 2007 6:46 am

I got slippered once in junior school for going to the toilet, they used to only let 2 or 3 kids in at once and I couldn't wait in the queue so I just walked in and for that I got slippered.

I wagged one lesson in middle school with a couple of mates, we didn't even go off school property just watched the girls playing tennis and then we got caught.

I got detention once for putting a piece of orange on a girls chair as she sat down and she got orange juice on the back of her trousers.

That's about it, I wasn't exactly what you'd call a rebel in those days, mind you I wouldn't say I was one now either :D
Splink!

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Wed May 30, 2007 7:19 am

Hmm...

Attempted to burn a teacher, only to burn a pupil instead.

Set fire to someone's jacket.

Did the humming thing.

Did mini mexican waves until the teacher cried.

Snogged in the middle of Religious Ed class on Valentine's.

Got belted for spitting over a bannister (though it wasn't me).

Got no end of lines - that stopped once I started printing them.

Got no end of detentions - that stopped once I stopped going to them.

Skived off, got quizzed about it by Dept Head, he let me off for being honest and saying I was skiving.

Played rugby. PE teacher did not appreciate being on the receiving end of my novel 'jump on back and throttle' technique.

Killed the teacher's plants by feeding them acid and stuff.

Got thrown out of class for farting (the technique to get those school chairs reverbating takes some practice).

Got sent home for wearing inapporpriate sweary t-shirts.

There'll be more, but those spring to mind, and I was one of the 'good' kids at my school...
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.