Groupees - Retro pack!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

markopoloman

Groupees - Retro pack!

Post by markopoloman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Ok, Groupees is something I've not used since 2012 as I really haven't seen that many good offers like Humble Bundle.

BUT

The latest offer is bloody brilliant if you want C64 games to play at the click of a button.
For £2.13 you can get C64 forever2016Plus - and other games of a retro style.

C64 Forever is so easy to use - I've just downloaded it and clicked on Games and with the click of a button playing Auf Wiedersehen Monty :D

https://groupees.com/remute16
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

Carrot007

Re: Groupees - Retro pack!

Post by Carrot007 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Cheers for the link.

Often wanted C64 Forever. But since the c64 was never my thing did not want to pay much!

I had a c64 at the end of the 8bit days. When c64 mags stiull existed but you got 7 full games an issue.

Was ok but I loved the speccy/amstrad more because I loved 3d games.

Though if you look at the early 8bits the amiga forerunner was probably the best (that''s the atari in case you did not know). But just let down on a lack on software.

Of course the sam was the best 8bit, but a bit late ;-) (memories of playing on my friends sam on which the keyboard died and remembering inputing on the keyboard though paperclips between the keyboard pins on the MB!)

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 am

Awesome, thank you for sharing! Have picked myself up a copy.

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Thanks for posting this, never had heard of it, but have now bought it, how does groupee work exactly, it says I've bought it, but how do I download play it?
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:49 pm

bensonrad wrote:Thanks for posting this, never had heard of it, but have now bought it, how does groupee work exactly, it says I've bought it, but how do I download play it?
You made an account when purchasing (I think it asks you to do so). When logged in you should see your name in the top right corner - click on that and goto my purchases. Download instructions are there for each game.

Hope that helps...
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

bensonrad

Post by bensonrad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:00 am

cheers, figured it out in the end, it was the choices of reveal, gift, sell which confused me. Eventually got the C64 thing downloaded though and had a little game of Arkanoid2.
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.