helpe me remeber this 1990's tv show

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

stayAwhile

helpe me remeber this 1990's tv show

Post by stayAwhile » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:51 am

`1back in the 1990's i used to watch kids tv programming milkshake on channel 5 and unlike the milkshake of today which has younger kids stuff only like thomas and peppa pig this had intelligant family programs on such as the incredible hulk starring bill bixby and nightrider and also a few imported kids shows such as snob which as i rember was a austirlian drama/comedy about a dog and there was wishbone as well which was. an america show about a talking dog and there was also knight rider.

but theres one show I can not for the life of me remember the name of it was about a family(who if i remember correctly wher going on holiday/vaccation) and there car fell into a sink hole/cave and when the emerged out of the cave they find them selves in a prehistoric world full of dinauars and in one episode they found there way back to there modern lives. only to be followed by some of the dinos.

if its any help it was on in the mid 1990s at a similar time that the tribe was on.
This guy are sick

felgekarp

Re: helpe me remeber this 1990's tv show

Post by felgekarp » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

There was a version of Land Of The Lost done in the early 90s, could it have been that?
Splink!

stayAwhile

Re: helpe me remeber this 1990's tv show

Post by stayAwhile » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:54 am

felgekarp wrote:There was a version of Land Of The Lost done in the early 90s, could it have been that?
yes that's the one wow it's not as good as i thought but it's not bad haha
This guy are sick