Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Post Reply
User avatar
subzero
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 am
Location: scotland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by subzero » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:56 am

im getting excited, but im not looking forward to the travelling (alone) again, 4 hrs to get there and SEVEN to get back!!!!

better be more than 5 pinball tables or i riot lol

flatapex
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by flatapex » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:33 pm

subzero wrote:im getting excited, but im not looking forward to the travelling (alone) again, 4 hrs to get there and SEVEN to get back!!!!

better be more than 5 pinball tables or i riot lol
pack your walkman and you will be fine

Image
Image

flatapex
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by flatapex » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:35 pm

final call for anyone needing accomodation/travel finding help.

If you don't contact me by weekend, i may be limited in how I can help, sorry
Image

User avatar
subzero
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 am
Location: scotland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by subzero » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:00 pm

i'll be ok, ive got my tablet with movies on it, and my mp3 player loaded full of motörhead :D

User avatar
ReplayRetro
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 am
Location: Leeds

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by ReplayRetro » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:34 am

I'm going to be working with RetroCollect to provide some, interesting and unusual challenges for people to try, make sure you come and say hi
Visit www.youtube.com/replayretro . why? well erm, cos it would be awfully friendly of you to take a look i guess, you don't have to though, nobody will make you *sob sob*

flatapex
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by flatapex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:58 pm

ReplayRetro wrote:I'm going to be working with RetroCollect to provide some, interesting and unusual challenges for people to try, make sure you come and say hi
I'll make a point of it, I always end up taking part in whatever retrocollect have going on :D
Image

User avatar
subzero
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 am
Location: scotland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by subzero » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:36 pm

im hoping for another sunday night curry with friends, need to get a burn scar on my other arm this time :lol:

flatapex
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by flatapex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:49 pm

subzero wrote:im hoping for another sunday night curry with friends, need to get a burn scar on my other arm this time :lol:
friends? :lol:

seriously, I'll buy you a pint, we have to wet the babies head (even though i bet he is growing at a rate of knots lol)
Image

User avatar
subzero
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 am
Location: scotland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by subzero » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:54 pm

flatapex wrote:
subzero wrote:im hoping for another sunday night curry with friends, need to get a burn scar on my other arm this time :lol:
friends? :lol:

seriously, I'll buy you a pint, we have to wet the babies head (even though i bet he is growing at a rate of knots lol)
i'll hold you to that mister

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24355
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by DPrinny » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Maybe.................

flatapex
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by flatapex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:14 pm

DPrinny wrote:Maybe.................
if you want help finding train tickets and hotels cheap then pm or tweet me

i paid £12 return for train tickets (from manc) and b and b was under £110 for 3 nights, for 2 of us 8)
Image

flatapex
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by flatapex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 pm

subzero wrote:
flatapex wrote:
subzero wrote:im hoping for another sunday night curry with friends, need to get a burn scar on my other arm this time :lol:
friends? :lol:

seriously, I'll buy you a pint, we have to wet the babies head (even though i bet he is growing at a rate of knots lol)
i'll hold you to that mister
it's tradition lol, whatcha drink anyway? i don't think anywhere in blackpool has tennants super or buckfast lol
Image

User avatar
subzero
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 am
Location: scotland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by subzero » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:34 pm

flatapex wrote:
it's tradition lol, whatcha drink anyway? i don't think anywhere in blackpool has tennants super or buckfast lol
boke at both of those!!!


i drink cider!!!


User avatar
subzero
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 am
Location: scotland

Re: Anyone going to Blackpool event at end of April?

Post by subzero » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:47 am

wow...almost every time

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest