It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

David

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by David » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:13 am

Merry Xmas folks hope you all have a great day

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Merry Xmasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D :lol: :lol:
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!

Sureshot

Post by Sureshot » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Hope everyone's having a good day! Just relaxing after the main event, playing some more MD/SMS/SNES stuff. Got a great deal on a gaming monitor too, so looking forward to that coming in. Time for some evening snacks!

David

Post by David » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:55 am

Less than 12 months to go!!!!

:D

STranger81

Post by STranger81 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Took the decorations down today. :-(

Still in a good mood because Crimbo Limbo as it is often referred to is always fun. My son is having a ball getting used to all his new stuff and im enjoying the great telly and messing with the things Santa bought me, and im still gorging on the seemingly endless supply of sweets and chocolate I got. Plus still another 5 days until I go back to work.

What annoys me is how virtually all music channels on Sky stop playing Christmas music after Christmas Day. Sure the day itself has happened but its still the Christmas period dammit!

greenberet79

Post by greenberet79 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:39 am

STranger81 wrote:What annoys me is how virtually all music channels on Sky stop playing Christmas music after Christmas Day. Sure the day itself has happened but its still the Christmas period dammit!
Haha, same on the radio. It's as if Christmas never happened! I must admit I was quite sad on sunday when the digital channel Smooth Xmas when back to plain old Smooth Extra.

We took the tree and all decorations down yesterday. To be fair we've got a house valuation today so needed to tidy the place up and make it look big! I mean I'm a Christmassist, but it's good to get back to normal. I've been back in work since Tuesday anyway :/
"Very soon our luck will change, we'll do what we need to do to win matches, and we'll fly."

David

Post by David » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:50 am

With the amount of crap channels on sky, would it really be that hard to leave a xmas music channel running all year round for the mental cases amongst us?!

STranger81

Post by STranger81 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:19 pm

greenberet79 wrote:
STranger81 wrote:What annoys me is how virtually all music channels on Sky stop playing Christmas music after Christmas Day. Sure the day itself has happened but its still the Christmas period dammit!
Haha, same on the radio. It's as if Christmas never happened! I must admit I was quite sad on sunday when the digital channel Smooth Xmas when back to plain old Smooth Extra.

We took the tree and all decorations down yesterday. To be fair we've got a house valuation today so needed to tidy the place up and make it look big! I mean I'm a Christmassist, but it's good to get back to normal. I've been back in work since Tuesday anyway :/
We're in the same boat. Going to be having the photos done soon for our place as were looking at moving so now they're down the estate agent will be coming up to get snapping.