It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

User avatar
tachi
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: Dartmoor
Contact:

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by tachi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Got all out Chrimbo crap out today and had it ready for when the kiddo came home. She had a whale of a time decorating the tree and even more directing where I had to hang all the other decorations.
Never really liked Christmas but I like how SHE likes it :)
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

ALK
Posts: 3081
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 am

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by ALK » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:I bought a pony last week as a surprise for my granddaughter. What's to be worried about?
You do have those adult male "Brony" fans and whatnot. :lol: But like I said, did not care since it was for my love.
3DS FC= 0301-9774-9044

PM me if you add me.

User avatar
David
Posts: 3877
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by David » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:07 pm

see, I TOLD you all it was nearly Xmas :)

User avatar
Sephiroth81
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:35 am

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Sephiroth81 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm celebrating Christmas the only way it should be celebrated, a 3 day break in Amsterdam!

I may be eating more sweets and snacks than usual over the festive period...

User avatar
Sureshot
Posts: 5029
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: Mids., UK

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Sureshot » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Hey folks, haven't been around these parts for a while, but Christmastime always brings out the retro in me. :)

Good to see some familiar faces are still around! Hope everyone has a great Christmas period - I will be back in Blighty at the end of the year so definitely breaking out some of the old stuff I have back there for a play or five.

Now where's that Christmas avatar...

User avatar
Elgin_McQueen
Posts: 6769
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 am
Location: Elgin, Scotland

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 am

Sureshot wrote:Hey folks, haven't been around these parts for a while, but Christmastime always brings out the retro in me. :)

Good to see some familiar faces are still around! Hope everyone has a great Christmas period - I will be back in Blighty at the end of the year so definitely breaking out some of the old stuff I have back there for a play or five.

Now where's that Christmas avatar...

Damn that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Retro League memories come flooding back, always considered you to be the guy I had to beat!! :D
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

Image

User avatar
Rayne
Posts: 6610
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Scotland!

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Rayne » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:02 am

Christmas shopping was all wrapped up toady (haha...ha).

I'm hoping the INSANE flooding around Carlisle doesn't hold up any of the online orders I placed last week. Guess we'll see what happens!
Image

User avatar
Sureshot
Posts: 5029
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: Mids., UK

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Sureshot » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am

Elgin_McQueen wrote:
Sureshot wrote:Hey folks, haven't been around these parts for a while, but Christmastime always brings out the retro in me. :)

Good to see some familiar faces are still around! Hope everyone has a great Christmas period - I will be back in Blighty at the end of the year so definitely breaking out some of the old stuff I have back there for a play or five.

Now where's that Christmas avatar...

Damn that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Retro League memories come flooding back, always considered you to be the guy I had to beat!! :D
Good times! :) Nice to see you're still about.

User avatar
Negative Creep
Posts: 3842
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 am
Location: Rochester, Kent

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Negative Creep » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Since my Granddad died last week and the funeral is on the 23rd, this one is going to be pretty crap. Still not sure if work will give me compassionate leave either
Image

User avatar
samhain81
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Hazuki Residence

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by samhain81 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Negative Creep wrote:Since my Granddad died last week and the funeral is on the 23rd, this one is going to be pretty crap. Still not sure if work will give me compassionate leave either
Sorry to hear that buddy. I hope your workplace can give you some leave, crap christmas or not.

User avatar
Sureshot
Posts: 5029
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: Mids., UK

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by Sureshot » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:16 pm

Flying back to the UK tomorrow, there'll be no food left for anybody else this Christmas as I'm going to eat ALL OF IT.

User avatar
dste
Posts: 7099
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Northumberland

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by dste » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:51 am

Merry Christmas everyone. :D
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by markopoloman » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:09 am

Last chance to say Merry Christmas before I go to work....

MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :mrgreen:
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

User avatar
sscott
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by sscott » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:41 am

My daughter with vomiting bug on Christmas Eve, uggghhh
Image

User avatar
tachi
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: Dartmoor
Contact:

Re: It's xmaaaaaaaaaaaas! (well, soon-ish)

Post by tachi » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:19 pm

sscott wrote:My daughter with vomiting bug on Christmas Eve, uggghhh
Aah man that sucks. My daughter had it Sunday, My wife Monday and so far I have managed to avoid it with liberal amounts of anti-bac gel and washing but just hope it doesn't appear tomorrow or (even worse) Boxing day :(
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests