Seriously.......WTF has happened to........

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Shinobi

Re: Seriously.......WTF has happened to........

Post by Shinobi » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:49 am

Lucha Underground is much better then WWE from what I saw of it, much like Attitude era WWE.. Surprised that a women was fighting a man who looked like Shao Khan of Mortal Kombat and she did a suicide dive onto him landing on the cement steps no mats like WWE.. Can't remember the last time wrestlers used the ropes in WWE PG era possibly the Samoan Cena's.. With regards to Shao Khan anybody know what he's called as I saw fight again against jobbers and he breaks they're arm saying that he's sacrificing them to his god?

Saw Monday night raw and Los Matador's pinned the Samoan Cena's clean, I thought Los Matadors where a jobber team I was told Matadores and Cesero's pinned the Samoan Cena's again on Smackdown or they turning heel and being feed to Reigns? I see that Big Show also pinned Reigns maybe that's his first single loss..

Rollins/Randy boretan angle words fail me a guy like Reigns booked to be a mastermind and invincible always coming out on top and the only member of the Authority that doesn't see it coming
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:51 am

Shinobi wrote:Lucha Underground is much better then WWE from what I saw of it, much like Attitude era WWE.. Surprised that a women was fighting a man who looked like Shao Khan of Mortal Kombat and she did a suicide dive onto him landing on the cement steps no mats like WWE.. Can't remember the last time wrestlers used the ropes in WWE PG era possibly the Samoan Cena's.. With regards to Shao Khan anybody know what he's called as I saw fight again against jobbers and he breaks they're arm saying that he's sacrificing them to his god?
Watch some of Pimpnellas matches, hes fugging awesome,

MINCING ALONG THE TOP ROPE!!

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:30 am

I have only just started watching it again as my little lad is into it and I watch with him. entertaining enough but I would not probably bother otherwise.

I grew up with Legion of Doom, Rockers, Ricky Steamboat, Ultimate warrior, Macho man etc. Nothing will beat that time for me.

pratty

Post by pratty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

RodimusPrime wrote:I grew up with Legion of Doom, Rockers, Ricky Steamboat, Ultimate warrior, Macho man etc. Nothing will beat that time for me.
You say that but L.O.D. and Warrior would be shat on by most of today's fans, not enough 'move-set' and 'workrate'.

Even Steamboat would probably be hated for being too goody goody.
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

RMLF

Post by RMLF » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Shinobi wrote:Lucha Underground is much better then WWE from what I saw of it, much like Attitude era WWE.. Surprised that a women was fighting a man who looked like Shao Khan of Mortal Kombat and she did a suicide dive onto him landing on the cement steps no mats like WWE.. Can't remember the last time wrestlers used the ropes in WWE PG era possibly the Samoan Cena's.. With regards to Shao Khan anybody know what he's called as I saw fight again against jobbers and he breaks they're arm saying that he's sacrificing them to his god?
Pentagon Jr

Is anyone versus anyone it's a cross between Bloodsport Mortal Kombat and SFII with wrestling.. It's fantastic
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Mundo is mucha Mundo
There needs to be more Parcore in wrestling

They have generic big guys in there and rather than spoiler everything they actually work well with the luchas
They need to get some T-shirts out, ive sene people asking for a Lucha Underground t-shirt

crusto

Post by crusto » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:13 pm

RodimusPrime wrote:
I grew up with Legion of Doom, Rockers, Ricky Steamboat, Ultimate warrior, Macho man etc. Nothing will beat that time for me.
Same here, today's stuff is just a bad joke by comparison.

Eat your nans pants